October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

Oh Frankie, I'm sorry to hear it. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks,
Vivain

Is everyone getting excited? ....... I will be at the track in the AM to setup ...... I cant wait ..........

guess who's gotta werk....i hate my job...i even got new tires on the trailer for the trip over....dangit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:wned:

yea i am so bummed....i might just blow off work sunday and take the wrath but it wont be pretty

hay shambo. u ready for moroso.me and kurt got the new turbo that garrett gave us and it looks sweet.cant wait to see the diffrence it makes.were leaving orlando early sat. ill bring the bbq. grill u bring the steaks.lol

Pete, I was looking forward to meeting everyone also but don't worry there are going to be many more events and besides we can also go to Joes Stone Crab for the best KeyLime Pie in Miami..:bow:Thanks Pat and Vivian, I'm taking care of it....Hopefully it will heal fast..

Last edited:
Frank they re open tonight. Run by and pick up a pie for tomorrow and some crab legs. :hehe:
Get well soon.

Hi,

I just received a call from Twisted Shifter. He wouldn't be able to post and wanted everyone to know that Moroso has assigned an area for us. When you come in through the racers gate, it is on the left. We have about 3/4's of the island.

I hope to see everyone tomorrow & have a wonderful day,
Vivian

Guys, looks like I may just be watching or bracket racing the dually. I can't get my tuning straight on the 06. I took it to the track last night, and I knew it fealt slow compared to another program I tried (It made some noises I was scared of, so I removed it). I had to run the normal smarty program.. In 2wd on street tires my 60' was a 2.4 (couldn't find the sweet spot between spinning and lag), eighth was an 8.2 at 93.8, then it wouldn't run past 113mph on the big end.. Time was a 12.5.. Lots of smoke all the way down, just no go.. There's probably no use even taking it.. I'm sitting here disgusted right now.. I didn't expect great times last night, though I did expect decent mph...

as many times as they oiled the track last nite im surprised you got to run at all. i left early. i think i saw i pass of yours

It was nice meeting you.. I was a little stressed last night.. I normally act odd, but I was probably a little more odd than normal last night.. haha

yeah...glad i wasnt runnin thoug. had the baby too so it was different nite....

I have the greatest wife. She surprised me with my own T-Shirts. Team Biron Racing. (My last Name) Made some for my kids and herself. She also made some magnetics for her truck and made some numbers for my truck. (She owns a sign company)

I'll look cool, but I really have no idea what I'm doing.
$5.00 autographs.:hehe:

Does anyone know if they allow pit vehicles like quads or pit bikes? I remember back in April I saw some people riding them around.

Last bit of info before I head out ….

Moroso was kind enough to give us the island on the left after you enter the racers gate.

The gates open at 9 AM on Sat and 8:30 on Sun. We have a drivers meeting at 11AM on BOTH DAYS …. This will be at the NHRDA booth, the booth is right at the end of TECH.

They have asked me to remind everyone that the speed limit is 5 MPH

You will need to sign up and pay for the Heads-Up at the NHRDA booth.

I wish everyone a safe journey and look forward to meeting you this weekend.