October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

FYI: I got the ok to park trailers at my work after 6PM on Friday. So if you need trailer parking Friday night and you are staying at the Hampton let me know and I will point you in the right direction.

I need everyone to know we will be having a Drivers Meeting BOTH DAYS 11:00am at the NHRDA booth. This should be just after you come from tech ....

Last edited:
Twisted Shifter said:
I need everyone to know we will be having a Drivers Meeting BOTH DAYS 11:00am at the NHRDA booth. This should be just after you come from tech ....

:poke: Ya mean i have to got BACK through tech?????:hehe: I will be needing a trailer parking spot for me, and 4 of my anonomous guest:evil Gary

I just reserved my room for friday and saturday night.. Yep, I'll be taking you up on the parking.. Is there plenty of room for trailers over 40'? I'll also have to borrow someones up to date helmet just to get through tech since mine was too old last time to pass.

Morse said:
I just reserved my room for friday and saturday night.. Yep, I'll be taking you up on the parking.. Is there plenty of room for trailers over 40'? I'll also have to borrow someones up to date helmet just to get through tech since mine was too old last time to pass.

Ya cheap FAQQER!!!!!!!!

Mrs Shifter said:
Since it's Twisted and my anniversary, we'd love to have everyone come out and celebrate with us!

Congratulations Guys! Shucks! We won't be able to make it until Saturday. Can we celebrate both days?

Thanks,
Vivian

P.S. I know of two people who reserved three rooms yesterday!

so there is a ford show and a regular sat nite bracket program running as well as the diesel drags??

then what happens on sunday??

am i correct?

also whats the gate fee. will 40$ racer fee get my wife and baby in with the truck or no?

also looks like great campground right down the road bout 5 mi. jupiter west or somethin. search jupiter campgrounds theres only one

I can not get to the Moroso Flyer from work.............

$40.00 each day to race
$15.00 Spectator and Crew

So it will be $15.00 for your wife.

Twisted Shifter said:
Mike and DJ are about the same size .......

I dont know if we will be able to get any runs in before ........

Hi,

I remembered I had offered DJ's suit and looked for the reply. DJ got the suit before we met and he weighed 120 lbs., wet. While we were dating he stayed thin and gained 50 lbs. the first year we lived together. Twelve years ago, I sent it to a lady in California who was supposed to be the #1 seamstress for leather racing suits and had it enlarged as far as she could go. He's worn it after that but it is tight.

I asked him now if he would lend it and he says yes. He also said he has the shoes, size 9 but if you put one dent in it, you have to buy it LOL

Thanks,
Vivian

P.S. Reservations for 3 more rooms are being made today :woohoo:

ill race it fer ya. no matter what it is 2wheel/ 4 wheel /roadrace/ drag race /dirt/ asphalt ill make ya proud

syed leathers in orlando can hook ya up no matter what size ya need. and do awesome alterations (shameless sponsor plug thank you very much)

Chris, I'll just borrow your bike helmet to go through tech.. haha.. If that's ok with you.. I have a good Simpson helmet, it's just a little dated.. I borrowed DJ's last time.. DJ, if Chris won't let me borrow his I might have to grab yours again.. By the way, thanks for letting me do that last time.. By the way, I could buy around 13 gallons of fuel for that WM price.. =)

Hahahah
Mine is not from Wal-Mart but I only paid $20.00 for it. I bought it at the G-Force Clouseout Store....... they have GREAT deals ... I paid $14.00 for my level 1 jacket.

WAO Racing said:
I am coming to claim my title and small fortune.http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9993&highlight=fastest+stock+6.0l No excuses, just get in the
lights.:pro:
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it..Due to an accident, I had last night at the track..A nitrous bottle blew the pressure valve on my right hand and created 2nd and 3rd degree burns..I have to go back to the doctor again tomorrow for therapy and cannot be outdoors..But I hope to God everything will be ok... and I'll drive to a nearest event that you can attend to as soon as I can..

Last edited:
Morse said:
Chris, I'll just borrow your bike helmet to go through tech.. haha.. If that's ok with you.. I have a good Simpson helmet, it's just a little dated.. I borrowed DJ's last time.. DJ, if Chris won't let me borrow his I might have to grab yours again.. By the way, thanks for letting me do that last time.. By the way, I could buy around 13 gallons of fuel for that WM price.. =)
Morse, if you need my helmet, it's new and current. I won't be going.

OneStockQuik6.0 said:
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it..Due to an accident, I had last night at the track..A nitrous bottle blew the pressure valve on my right hand and created 2nd and 3rd degree burns..I have to go back to the doctor again tomorrow for therapy and cannot be outdoors..But I hope to God everything will be ok... and I'll drive to a nearest event that you can attend to as soon as I can..

That sucks. :(

Take care of yourself. Trucks are a hobby, your health is more important.

I got my hand burned pretty bad working on my truck, but thank God it recovered fine.

well the trucks half loaded I gotta stop buy silverline and pick up a few systems in the morning, and stop by SCT when I come through there. Im shooting to be down there between 6 and 8. If anyone else decide they want something just shoot me a PM. I think i'll have room in the truck for 1 more system and a few tips. I cant give it away but I should be able to do some show specials.