October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

So tell me .... who is ready for some racing ....... We are getting ready to talk about next year so please take a few seconds and put in your $.02 on the NHRDA website .....

Hi Chris,

I just reserved 5 rooms so we're confirmed.

My brother Charlie will also be there. He's promoting a new energy drink called Pissed Off and will be offering free samples. We'll be there before the gates open on Saturday. Me, personally, looking forward to a nice dinner on Saturday night after an all day of racing!

Thanks,
Vivian

Very COOL .... looking forward to it myself ...... anyone thats on the fence..... Need to get off and come on down, this is going to be the best diesel drag race FL has seen. We should have about 50 trucks ...... every thing from mild to WILD ........

Twisted Shifter said:
about 50 trucks ...... every thing from mild to WILD ........

"Mild"... Yes, there will be some Fords there. :poke:
"Wild"... Darren Morrisons 5 second 8th mile pro trucks is FAR beyond just wild...

" Ludicrous speed!"...
(In my best Woddy Allan voice) :tree:

Last edited:
turbomatt1 said:
"Mild"... Yes, there will be some Fords there. :poke:
"Wild"... Darren Morrisons 5 second 8th mile pro trucks is FAR beyond just wild...

" Ludicrous speed!"...
(In my best Woddy Allan voice) :tree:

Sometime your worse than an ol woman Matthew, can't tell you nothin!! I have thrown 600 lbs of junk outta the truck just to make weight. LOL I do have my driveshaft loops in place this time, and if I remember from waaaaaaaayyyyyyy back in Fountain there was one extremely fast white 6.0 Ford belonging to Brian that DJ was tuning:evil (hint, hint). Brian, if your lookin, I hope ya make it down. I have a helmet, complete fire suit, the whole nine yards this time. I will be there with momma again looking for a lot of good times, some jokin around, and just all that diesel comraderie that we have. But Matt, I'm still gonna WHOOP THAT AZZ for you and Jr. Hahahahaha, can't wait til Friday. Drive safe, and we'll see ya there. Gary

The track just sent an email with updated times.

Saturday

Diesel Qualifying 12:30pm & 1:30pm

Elimination 4pm

Sunday

Diesel Qualifying 12pm & 1pm

Eliminations 2pm

Chris are we parking in the same spot as last time? Are we allowed to bring coolers with us? I'm bring my small Honda generator. If anyone has fans bring them.

I'm bring my small Honda generator. If anyone has fans bring them.
Pete, you're my hero! LOL

Anyone who was there last time knows it was extremely HOT. And I still blame Shambo for bringin' that dang sun, I told him to leave it home. :poke:

Don't forget your sunscreen folks, and BTW, it's supposed to be in the mid 60's Friday and Saturday night, mid 80's during the day. Doesn't sound too bad, but all that blacktop gets REAL hot.

Last edited:
Chris, did you ever hear if you can park trucks and trailers next to the hotel? Gary, what are you gonna do?

live 45 minutes from track humidity high as well. any where from 60 to 80%.
Hope to see a big turn out. And maybe some 1 run wonders!

Wrongway wrote: ""I have thrown 600 lbs of >useless<junk outta the truck just to make weight."

... I fear 200 pounds of that might have been the driver! :kick: :hehe:

...& I've actually been trying very hard to FORGET the Ford that managed to outrun me at the panhandle event. But lest Ye not worry... the Silver Hotrod has made a visit to Uncle Jeff's since that event, so you fellas both better bring your *A* game!

Does anyone have full leathers, Im wanting to bring my 4 wheeler (since I didn't get the cooler running), but it goes 9's at over 120 mph so I have to have full leathers to ride it.
Also, anyone need anything from silverline, I'm going to be picking some stuff probably wed or thurs, so I can bring it down and save you shipping, also i'm stopping at SCT on the way down to pick up some tuners.

I'm doing my Cool weather dance:woohoo: , and the neigbors are threatening to have me commited:poke: . So baring a incident with a long sleeve jacket I'll be there in Saterday. Is there a test and tune earlier in the day on Saterday?

silverline1 said:
Does anyone have full leathers, Im wanting to bring my 4 wheeler (since I didn't get the cooler running), but it goes 9's at over 120 mph so I have to have full leathers to ride it.
Also, anyone need anything from silverline, I'm going to be picking some stuff probably wed or thurs, so I can bring it down and save you shipping, also i'm stopping at SCT on the way down to pick up some tuners.

Hi,

Yes, DJ has his racing suit from when he ran motorcycles. What size are you?

Thanks,
Vivian