October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

Twisted Shifter said:
I need to get an idea of who will be attending diner Friday night? I was thinking the same place we ate at Saturday night back in April.
is there a hurricane coming?

No but thats a good thing .... its been raining heavy every day for 3 weeks ....... We need it to stop so that Moroso can dry out a bit

Twisted Shifter said:
No but thats a good thing .... its been raining heavy every day for 3 weeks ....... We need it to stop so that Moroso can dry out a bit
hurrican = camo time. :pop:

With all the money you make fly out and be the video dude ......... We should have some STUPID fast trucks ......

Is anyone staying at the track.. I'm really concerned about trying to park my trailer that's over 40' in the parking lot of a hotel..

Morse said:
Is anyone staying at the track.. I'm really concerned about trying to park my trailer that's over 40' in the parking lot of a hotel..
how about you fly me out? :badidea:

Brad,
No real room to park a trailer at the hotel ....... I am working on being able to park in the lot at my work....... less than 50' from the Hotel .....

Twisted Shifter said:
Brad,
No real room to park a trailer at the hotel ....... I am working on being able to park in the lot at my work....... less than 50' from the Hotel .....
:woohoo: Is this where you will be hosting the "Burnout Competition"???LOL LOL LOL LOL

Your boss won't mind would he?
:evil :poke: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Morse said:

You can stay at the track as long as you are self-contained. There are no hook ups. Also, the way they work it, is you can leave your trailer inside on Friday night but you wouldn't be able to stay to sleep because they will not have security on Friday night, so they will not allow it. You will be able to sleep at the track on Saturday night. Since they are having an event, Satuday and Sunday, there will be security for the two days. I hope I wasn't too confusing with my explanation.

They also have camping outside of the track but we have never stayed in the lot, only inside.

Thanks,
Vivian

RacinDuallie said:
:woohoo: Is this where you will be hosting the "Burnout Competition"???LOL LOL LOL LOL

Your boss won't mind would he?
:evil :poke: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
twisted is putting up a set of BFGs to best burnout:hehe: :evil

klincoln said:
twisted is putting up a set of BFGs to best burnout:hehe: :evil
Rumor has it that the winner gets Twisteds position at work LOL LOL Chris do you have a benifits package there? LOL LOL LOL LOL :cheer:

Just a little heads up. Make sure that your truck is clean. I had some dirt fly out of back of my truck during a run. The guys at the track were pissed.

We all going to meet at the same spot again? What kind of battles do we have going on besides Doug and Dj? :pop:

Brad if the track allows us to me and extreme cummins is planning on sleeping in the truck at the track. So if we are able u can park the trailer by us and we will keep and eye on it for you.

P.s leave us the keys to the truck we might deside to see if we can run the quarter faster then u.:badidea: