October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

silverline1 said:
Does anyone have full leathers, Im wanting to bring my 4 wheeler (since I didn't get the cooler running), but it goes 9's at over 120 mph so I have to have full leathers to ride it.
Also, anyone need anything from silverline, I'm going to be picking some stuff probably wed or thurs, so I can bring it down and save you shipping, also i'm stopping at SCT on the way down to pick up some tuners.

i got full leathers...illl race it for you. accomplished roadracer in southeat region ccs....sorry but i cant let someone else sweat in my other skin....

wrongway ya gonna help me if i run my tank

Mike and DJ are about the same size .......

I dont know if we will be able to get any runs in before ........

Is everyone else running around tring to get stuff together or is just me. Sunday I pulled all the stuff out of my cab and must have lost 30 pounds of junk. Friday I will pulling all the tools out, kids chairs and cleaning the truck.

dieselbeef said:
i got full leathers...illl race it for you. accomplished roadracer in southeat region ccs....sorry but i cant let someone else sweat in my other skin....

wrongway ya gonna help me if i run my tank

Wrongway will be there with tool's, and I am willing to help anyone....including you Gary:kick:

Im excited, I hate that I dont have a diesel so I went out looking. Im test driving a 99 F250 and if it drives as good as it looks I may be driving a red F250 down there. If I dont get that I may drive my dads dodge.

Are you both coming Mike? We'll need a bartender LOL

On that note, who's all coming to dinner on Friday night? We'll need to let the bar know how many and if we'll need the back room. Since it's Twisted and my anniversary, we'd love to have everyone come out and celebrate with us!

Nope, that bartender won't be comming. Along with trying to upgrade the truck I upgraded "bartender" too. I don't know if the new one will be able to come or not.

OUCH ................... Did you clear that with the front office? How can you dispose of our official bartender?

Sorry, but nope I didn't clear it, She went crazy (several time) so I had to let her go without getting it approved. If I bring the new one I'm sure she will be approved. Shes 29 and pretty calm but does have a wild side.

on the fence about which day to come....thinkin sat and see if i can make it back sun. were drivin both ways unless we bring the toyhauler and sleep at the track...any details on sleeping inside the track or a local place to park it?
bringin the wife and baby.

oh yea also .....are they running a regular program wiht this or is this an exclusive diesel event only.
no reg sat nite brkt racing or anything else?? i can see that 10 mi from home.

whos testing at bradenton thurs nite??

Mrs Shifter said:
Since it's Twisted and my anniversary, we'd love to have everyone come out and celebrate with us!

Well this just may be a reason to come up Friday night. Place and time please. Don't be sending to the Blue Oyster.

Dieselbeef, I plan on going to bradenton thursday night on street tires just to get some shake down runs in. It's an all new combination, and I've had a few bugs to work out. What kind of truck will you be in?

Is Jeff bringing the half ton? I'd be interested in a pedalfest for a cold beverage.. haha I'm sure it has a nice tailgate to look at going down the track..

You can stay at the track Sat night if you are self contained..... they do not have power hookups etc....

awesome...we might just camp then....

if i got to bradenton ill hace a silver quad cab 02 with black rims..aint usre if i can make it or not though. lotta stuff too do..and not for rcing stuff unfortunately

asking again if this is a reg brkt night as well or is it just a nhrda show

twisted??? what about it fella. are they running a reg sat nite brkt program as well or we own the place this time??