ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

there is an Outlaw 10.5 race there Friday night I will talk to Sammy and see what the early arrival plans are

Talked to Sammy today he said as long as you get there after ten it wont be a problem otherwise you may have to pay the Friday night entry, while weather looks awesome for Sat its not lookin good Fri night so not sure if they will still be there late if its rained out

Really wish I could go. Money isn't there for this weekend. Of course, I'll have plenty next weekend. Isn't that nice lol

Yall have fun for me and the wifey.

Merrick

Well im hoping to be there around 8-10 as long as we don't have any problems hooking up in waco....it is cool if we spend the night in the pits with the campers friday and saturday night correct ?

Anybody from the Houston area headed up give me a call. I got a part John "NHRA" Robinson needs.

Sweet!! we (PSN) will all be at the CI. Dillehay will be the one with the Hyundai this time. LOL

Cool beans, I don't even have to make up an excuse to get a set of keys now :evil Danny might even have some tranny fluid handy :rockwoot:

Anybody from the Houston area headed up give me a call. I got a part John "NHRA" Robinson needs.

Bring it yourself Joe! Don't tell me you are going to pass up a race this close to home?

I won't be coming. SmokinCummins sold his 50 ft trailer today and not making the trip down with just 1 truck. Best of luck to you all.

I won't be coming. SmokinCummins sold his 50 ft trailer today and not making the trip down with just 1 truck. Best of luck to you all.

I went through Mo. on my way here----I could of made room in my trailer.Hell I offerd Calvin and he didnt take the spot.

We are coming! Does anyone have any stock SRW lug nuts? I need 16 of them. I have 3rd gen rims on a 97 I am bringing down but don't have 16 more of the correct lugs so that I can use the 3rd gen center caps.. It looks kind of ghetto without them on there.
Bring them and I will buy them!

Thanks!

We are coming! Does anyone have any stock SRW lug nuts? I need 16 of them. I have 3rd gen rims on a 97 I am bringing down but don't have 16 more of the correct lugs so that I can use the 3rd gen center caps.. It looks kind of ghetto without them on there.
Bring them and I will buy them!

Thanks!

i may have some. ill check tomo and let you know