ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

Anyone know how late we can get into the pits friday night? We will b rollin in late with the trailers and don't wanna get locked out....

They are running a test and tune friday night. I would think midnight. Maybe someone local can tell us how long their T&T usually last.

So what kind of track will we be pulling on? Sand? Dirt or clay? Looking forward to the trip!

It will be what is in the TX soil - Im told combo clay/black dirt and we will be digging down a bit! It's not going to be super pull track but better than LaPorte:hehe: Sleddy will do the best he can!

Anyone know how late we can get into the pits friday night? We will b rollin in late with the trailers and don't wanna get locked out....

there is an Outlaw 10.5 race there Friday night I will talk to Sammy and see what the early arrival plans are

So can the truck and trailer be parked in the pits Friday night, and left there until Saturday?

You gonna make it Billy?

Gonna be a good time. The 30% isnt scaring me either.

All the cool kids will be at the Comfort Inn in Crandall. :ft:

Yes, I will be there, staying at the comfort in in Terell? Where ever whatabudro set up his group rate at, yes, I'm a Dodge fella taking advantage of a PSN group rate :D (And my wallet greatly appreciates it!)

So what kind of track will we be pulling on? Sand? Dirt or clay? Looking forward to the trip!

Look forward to seeing ya'll!

Yes, I will be there, staying at the comfort in in Terell? Where ever whatabudro set up his group rate at, yes, I'm a Dodge fella taking advantage of a PSN group rate :D (And my wallet greatly appreciates it!)

Look forward to seeing ya'll!

Sweet!! we (PSN) will all be at the CI. Dillehay will be the one with the Hyundai this time. LOL

Anyone wanna jump on one trailer and head down. I'm in MO. Ill pay fuel if you provide the trailer and tow rig.

Join the club Billy!!! Me and the old lady are staying at the holiday inn across the street that also has a psn group rate

They are running a test and tune friday night. I would think midnight. Maybe someone local can tell us how long their T&T usually last.

The King of the Hill cars will be running friday night so im sure itll be till atleast midnight, possibly later. Just depends!

The King of the Hill cars will be running friday night so im sure itll be till atleast midnight, possibly later. Just depends!

Okay... am i missing something? I was under the assumption that Friday night was the Test-n-Tune night for the races. If there is another "event" going on Friday night, will we be able to get some runs in?

just pull into the staging lanes, they wont be able to tell the difference between your truck and a 10.5 outlaw car...

Hahaha...if I could run with a car like that, believe me...I would be in the lanes dropping jaws lol but since on the strip mine runs about as fast as a golf cart with a low battery I'll stand back lol