ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

Of course! Maybe this time I can drive right and get in the money! :evil

Of course! Maybe this time I can drive right and get in the money! :evil

You gonna make it Billy?

Gonna be a good time. The 30% isnt scaring me either.

All the cool kids will be at the Comfort Inn in Crandall. :ft:

Well we will be at the hampton. So I will look over the fence and see what the cool kids do.:lolly:

Be fore warned that the Crandall cops are jerks, they along with the city fought for the track to not open and postponed it for years. Wouldnt give water or elect. also, the owner spent tons in lawyers to get around it and get his track open. Cops set at the gate and give books of tickets for going the wrong way into thier track enterance. If your coming from the east go all the way down to 148 and circle back, I know it tempting [ive done it] to go the short 2 or 3 truck lengths across the lane to enter the gate but thier posted there like hawlks harassing people and giving tickets; I would expect no less from them at the motels at night if thier's much BS going on, just a friendly warning. Ryan

Thanks Ryan, Going to hate not seeing the black truck up there, that was always one of my favorite trucks.

Thanks man, not near as much as me though it's been like 9 weeks since Ive been behind the wheel, I really miss the truck. I thought Id make it with the new toy but even with the crazy hours Ive put on it in the last 2 months it looks to still be a couple weeks out, it takes 'lots' of time and money to build another from scratch, didnt quite make it for this race. Ryan

any big boys coming from up north to race or pull??? I have a lot of buddies that are coming that have not seen any of the MOD. stuff before and i know they would like to.

Lance

I just hope people can be cool and not act like dumb asses

any big boys coming from up north to race or pull??? I have a lot of buddies that are coming that have not seen any of the MOD. stuff before and i know they would like to.

Lance

Trying to get a few down! Don't forget the diesel monster truck is coming down!

Attachments

• motorhome.jpg
    motorhome.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 11
Be fore warned that the Crandall cops are jerks, they along with the city fought for the track to not open and postponed it for years. Wouldnt give water or elect. also, the owner spent tons in lawyers to get around it and get his track open. Cops set at the gate and give books of tickets for going the wrong way into thier track enterance. If your coming from the east go all the way down to 148 and circle back, I know it tempting [ive done it] to go the short 2 or 3 truck lengths across the lane to enter the gate but thier posted there like hawlks harassing people and giving tickets; I would expect no less from them at the motels at night if thier's much BS going on, just a friendly warning. Ryan

Yes, they are jerks. We had our Bracket Finals all of last weekend and they put us down at RPM speedway thurs till the gates were open and EVERYBODY was spreading the word to just take the bridge, go down and make a u-turn to come back and not take your chances b/c theyre not afraid to write you that pretty little $400 ticket. Be smart boys and itll be a GREAT weekend!

That is BS. What is wrong with a race track? It brings in profits, jobs and tax money to the area. Not to mention it is a safer environment to race. Might save some kids life that stopped street racing cause a track was close by.

Instead of the cops letting the track bring in income to the area on its own, they are pissing off local racers and writing tickets. Might even run them off. Who wins here? :stab:

Damn it's not like they were trying to build a ***** bar or a massage parlor.

Okay I feel better now after venting.......

this weekend

man I cant wait this is going to be great .
Another photographer and I have teamed up to shoot the entire event, we have capabilities to print professional 8 x 10s and 5 x 7s onsite as WELL AS CUSTOM Tshirts these are not simple heat transfers either its new technology where the ink prints directly on the garment like screen printing. This gives us the ability to produce ONE shirt at a decent price. So if you have ever wanted a shirt with your truck on it you can get it this weeked we can do one with artwork like the art below OR just your truck its your choice so stop by and check out the shirt samples we will have. We will be setup under the stands beside the concession stand.

Also Nitro Art video is coming to video the event Im pretty sure.

Attachments

• odranadm.jpg
    odranadm.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 16
That is BS. What is wrong with a race track? It brings in profits, jobs and tax money to the area. Not to mention it is a safer environment to race. Might save some kids life that stopped street racing cause a track was close by.

Instead of the cops letting the track bring in income to the area on its own, they are pissing off local racers and writing tickets. Might even run them off. Who wins here? :stab:

Damn it's not like they were trying to build a ***** bar or a massage parlor.

Okay I feel better now after venting.......

I agree, this is the opinion also of all us racers around this area, this track has been a great welcome for us out here. It's taken the majority of racers from other semi-local tracks and made this thier home track; its a super facility and brings in a huge amount of money on weekends for the city, cant understand why they dont appreciate it as well. It's 99% noise Im sure as there are huge housing additions just across the interstate but.... something big that does well and brings great revenue for a small hick town is good for all, imo. If the weather holds nice and everyone keeps thier heads on right at the motels it will be a great weekend. We look forward to it. Ryan

So what kind of track will we be pulling on? Sand? Dirt or clay? Looking forward to the trip!

Last edited:
Anyone know how late we can get into the pits friday night? We will b rollin in late with the trailers and don't wanna get locked out....

im stayin at the seagoville inn.... i'll be up friday night, when's the party start friday?