ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

As of right now my head is still at the machine shop and I dont have any tips for my injectors(sent them in due to a crack in one)

A couple of things went into the PSN decision to stay in Terrell. The track is new and the small town of Crandall has not had a chance to build around these types of weekends. Crandall does have a very nice place to eat (Cotton Gin) as mentioned earlier,but I do believe they close up shop at 10:00PM.

As far as places to stay you can head East and stay in Kaufman, but it's a crooked (as in crime and the connection with law enforcement) little backwoods town, always has been, and there won't be much of anything to do after hours.

You could head West and stay in Mesquite. These days Mesquite is just an over flow of the crime and drug overrun East Dallas and Pleasant Grove that I grew up in. I personally would not feel comfortable with my truck in a motel parking lot overnight in Mesquite. Mesquite wins hands down in the after hours choices, too many to name.

The third option was to 2 lane black top North to Terrell. It's the same distance as Mesquite, just on a Farm to Market versus Interstate. Terrell is a good sized town with malls and truck stops, and an old Honky Tonk that's been around for 20 years that is now a Sport Bar and Grill. I haven't been there since the change, but it will work out great for get together. The physical size of the place is that of an indoor football field. There are as many hotels in Terrell as there are in Mesquite, less crime and the winning ticket was the $54 a night group rate that my old man swung at the Comfort Inn, Waffle House in the parking lot, along with Apple Bee's. To get the group rate if they are still available you need to call Comfort Inn, and state discount rate code "Power Stroke Nation". You must call in your reservation. (972) 524-5590 I'm not sure if there any rooms left. Big K has made a second group rate at the Holiday Inn that he posted earlier in this thread. We have approximately 32 reservations at the Comfort Inn that I have heard of. See y'all next week.

sounds like there is gonna be a lot of powerstrokes in Terrell!! LoL. sounds like the right place for me to be. haha. can't wait to see/meet everyone!!!

currently talking with Tony Wildman about live tuning my truck before the event, but probably going to have to do a retune on the chip instead of live tuning it. See everyone there!!!

Crime in Texas???? I thought ya'll shot offenders on the spot??:rockwoot:

My S&W. 40 will see action if someone is caught stealing anything or destroying anything of mine. Or if they threaten me or anyone I give a **** about. That's not just in Texas, that's the way it is anywhere and if all of us got back to that maybe the thugs would go back to killing each other and quit the "home invasion" and "car jacking" stunts. In the last year, I know of two times in the DFW area where the homeowners shot and killed intruders. I think those people should be immortalized by a big statue in the town square!
OK- back to the topic, one week to go and I am itching to hook up the trailer NOW and get ready to come watch some diesel truck action! I'll be looking for some other like minded folks to "circle the wagons" together there for (as I like to call it) group security. WAIT- everyone there is going to have at least one thing in common with everyone else- they love big ass diesel trucks! We should have plenty to talk about, that's for sure!

photos and digital images...

10/02/09:

Prestage Photo, Digital Racing Images and Graphix USA are teaming up to be your ONE STOP shop for pictures, t-shirts and more at the ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup at Dallas Raceway.

We will have three photographers shooting and will be able to provide ONSITE Professional Printing.

We will also be able to print on T-shirts:
*these are NOT heat transfers its a new technology and should last as long as screenprited shirts when care is taken washing them.
(ie.) wash in cold water inside out and tumble dry

So if you want a Picture or Shirt with YOUR truck drag racing and/or pulling we can handle it. As well as any other ideas you have for a picture or shirt. You will recieve a flyer when you arrive on Saturday morning we will be setup under the stands across from the Concession Stand,

We look forward to seeing yall

Digital Racing Images

10/02/09:

Prestage Photo, Digital Racing Images and Graphix USA are teaming up to be your ONE STOP shop for pictures, t-shirts and more at the ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup at Dallas Raceway.

We will have three photographers shooting and will be able to provide ONSITE Professional Printing.

We will also be able to print on T-shirts:
*these are NOT heat transfers its a new technology and should last as long as screenprited shirts when care is taken washing them.
(ie.) wash in cold water inside out and tumble dry

So if you want a Picture or Shirt with YOUR truck drag racing and/or pulling we can handle it. As well as any other ideas you have for a picture or shirt. You will recieve a flyer when you arrive on Saturday morning we will be setup under the stands across from the Concession Stand,

We look forward to seeing yall

Digital Racing Images

Will yall be there friday night? We are bringing a buddy of mines hemi cuda, and he would like some pictures of it running friday night!

i'm really hoping when TDP gets my pump on the miss goes away, unfortunatley i and they think i got a piston out, it's our last pull of the year before we build the new motor, like John say's run her till she breaks it'll be a good show. LOL

My new injectors will be here on monday, but still not sure on the head:bang

well i guess i will bring my bad ass new truck, all 180 rwhp from the factory. 98 12v and it still has the converter on it. but it will have a cooler.

ok so apparently my brothers girlfriend took liberty in cancelling our hotel reservations and changed to a best western in like seagerville or something like that. anyone know anything about this town? i'm ticked off right now b/c of this. we all thought we were going to be in Terrell where we knew all our stuff was safe and plus a lot of other ppl would be there too. now i don't know where in the hell we are going. i don't know where this seagerville or what ever is at, but it better not be a place where my stuff will get jacked b/c if it is i will go to the track and stay in my truck b4 i go there. lookin at breakin away from them now and stayin' where i please.. LOL:blahblah1: