ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

Would it be legal if we got a fat chick to ride with you and hold it between her legs?? If so give Heath a holler maybe he could pin one down already in the area and hold her til the race LMAO

looks like the holiday Inn Express is where we be stayin at. might come up late friday night, but most likely nobody will wanna go after 10 at night so probably come up around 3am saturday morning.

Got a few rooms there (Hampton) under our name (NADM) for $89 a night!

Damn I missed that one. Might need to call them for that rate. The Hampton will be the nicer of the ones mentioned. No problem to jump in on your rate just say NADM?

Scott small walmart heater blanket (for limbs and what not) under $20. :nos:

Or a good looking chick on the bottle. NO FAT CHICKS!

Would it be legal if we got a fat chick to ride with you and hold it between her legs?? If so give Heath a holler maybe he could pin one down already in the area and hold her til the race LMAO

Consider it done!!!!

Damn I missed that one. Might need to call them for that rate. The Hampton will be the nicer of the ones mentioned. No problem to jump in on your rate just say NADM?

Yep just tell them the NADM block!

Just talked to the Hampton management and they said yes you can park semis and trailers there! You just get a card permit (free) from front desk and put into window - no problem - they even have an extra guard they can put by the trucks they said!

Call 800-Hampton or 972-882-1804 and ask for National Association of Diesel Motorsports block rate of $89 for reg rm or $109 for Suite (large w/living rm, kitchen)!

I might do that, the person I talked to talked like a semi wouldn't fit is all.

Got in on the group buy at the Hampton. Ask for Diesel Motorsports block. They had no idea what NADM was. Saved us $25 a night.

think the holiday inn express was like $79. can't even remember where it was. LoL. gotta ask my bro:hehe:

right on to the real!!! ARE WE THERE YET?!?!?!:tree::ft:

I wish but we got ALOT of work to do in 1 weekend. what is the head situation and do I need to build you a set of ladder bars cause I got a bunch of work on the sled truck left to do

U Joint shields
hitch
bolts in the exhaust which will take me about 2 hrs lol jk
air shut off
and I know i am forgetting something

heads are still at the machine shop. called yesterday and they said they hope they are here tomorrow. truck isn't missing as of now though. it may be the chip had moisture in it or something. if we need to we will not do the heads this weekend. looks like roy is not going to let me use his bars so i will try to build some if you got too much to do.:kick:

I wish all I had to do was work on my truck. We have a 1100 mile drive to put on this show. Hope its a good turn out. Always wanted to go to texas anyway. Should be in early friday morning.

A couple of things went into the PSN decision to stay in Terrell. The track is new and the small town of Crandall has not had a chance to build around these types of weekends. Crandall does have a very nice place to eat (Cotton Gin) as mentioned earlier,but I do believe they close up shop at 10:00PM.

As far as places to stay you can head East and stay in Kaufman, but it's a crooked (as in crime and the connection with law enforcement) little backwoods town, always has been, and there won't be much of anything to do after hours.

You could head West and stay in Mesquite. These days Mesquite is just an over flow of the crime and drug overrun East Dallas and Pleasant Grove that I grew up in. I personally would not feel comfortable with my truck in a motel parking lot overnight in Mesquite. Mesquite wins hands down in the after hours choices, too many to name.

The third option was to 2 lane black top North to Terrell. It's the same distance as Mesquite, just on a Farm to Market versus Interstate. Terrell is a good sized town with malls and truck stops, and an old Honky Tonk that's been around for 20 years that is now a Sport Bar and Grill. I haven't been there since the change, but it will work out great for get together. The physical size of the place is that of an indoor football field. There are as many hotels in Terrell as there are in Mesquite, less crime and the winning ticket was the $54 a night group rate that my old man swung at the Comfort Inn, Waffle House in the parking lot, along with Apple Bee's. To get the group rate if they are still available you need to call Comfort Inn, and state discount rate code "Power Stroke Nation". You must call in your reservation. (972) 524-5590 I'm not sure if there any rooms left. Big K has made a second group rate at the Holiday Inn that he posted earlier in this thread. We have approximately 32 reservations at the Comfort Inn that I have heard of. See y'all next week.