ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

My wife likes the Hapton idea. Or anything else that cost more money! We booked there instead. We could use a fridge for the kid, comp hot breakfast plus they have a bar/ lounge hehe.

Why are yall staying in mesquite? Iirc terrell is a little closer and less traffic. But if you do stay in mesquite, go eat at Twin Peaks. The food is ok, but the...uh...views are better

Well I just looked at a map again and I'm not too sure why I'm staying in Terrell. Kaufman is closer, but there's gonna be a bunch of diesel folks staying in Terrell

How about this one Who is staying where? Lets get a head count be cool if a good majority of us could stay somewhere close to the tack that is decent.

Wife will be taking my tow rig around Dallas to see friends some of the weekend. That means driving lil red to da hotel. Dont matter we drive it to the track most of the time anyway. So closer to the track better for me.

We have reservations at the comfort inn in mesquite, unless someone can convince us not to stay there.

I'm stayin at the Whitten Inn in Abilene....LOL

Gonna try to drive in from work out here on sat then I'll be stayin at my house in West! Love local stuff!

I'm at the holiday inn in Terrell Friday and Saturday.

All the powerstroke nation folks are staying across the street from me

Our reservations are with the Comfort Inn @ Mesquite as well!! We only have it for Sat. night. I will be rolling in from College Station early Sat. morning!!

How much is the Hampton? I'm staying in Terrell cuz the psn guys got a group rate

Hampton was $95-$99

Comfort Inn AAA rate was $71. IS this place a dive or?

How much was the Terrell rate?

Man I just realized all the stuff I gottta do this weekend.

Front drive shaft loop
traction bars
replace my fight front hub assembly
blow down tube
purge kit
pull my left battery
cut off my factory hitch
install the roll pan ( which won't be painted yellow yet )
and I'm looking for a cheap way to keep the bottle warm

I lived in the days inn in mesquite for work for a few months back in the summer, not too bad.

I'm wanting to say the psn rate at the holiday inn in Terrell was like 70 bucks. I don't remember. They have the info on there thread over on psn