off the wall experiment

That's what happens to you old people! Lol
I shall try the pendleton, once i finish these 2 liters of 40 creek i got for my anniversary.. Give me a couple weeks. :)

Just do it Cliffart. if it blows up build something else a little different...like quads...cuz even trips are passe'

Just do it Cliffart. if it blows up build something else a little different...like quads...cuz even trips are passe'

Already dun did it
20121231_225448.jpg

And just finished putting it back together, also fixed a pretty substancial exhaust leak

I got beers to drink too, and since i stopped drinking at work it takes a tad longer. :)
And cliff that exhaust leak could have been your issue the whole time.

nice...now change your avatar pic...your an ugly mofo

j/k LOL

With the truck idleing now the turbo spins noticeably faster, test drive will have to wait until tomorrow due to drunks and cops out tonight. That and the wife and rum are calling

Well the fiance/wife thing decided we should go out on a cruze. With the wet roads anything over 1/4 throttle= tire spin. But there was noticably less haze at idle and better low end response. When the roads dry up ill actualy be able to load this sucker and go vroom and stuff.

Make sure you are measuring drive or at the very least if boost increases significantly get out of it until you do. Sheesh Cliff I had no idea this is what you were attempting. If it was me I would just get a smaller primary but atleast you will have first hand experience one way or the other lol.

I'd have cut the divider out of the housing and tapered the block off plate.

Make sure you are measuring drive or at the very least if boost increases significantly get out of it until you do. Sheesh Cliff I had no idea this is what you were attempting. If it was me I would just get a smaller primary but atleast you will have first hand experience one way or the other lol.

His at least has a hole in the custom 'diverter' where yours was solid slammed shut there was nothing but that other volute open.

I was picturing two gaskets with a plate in the middle, you could slip the plate out to redrill different holes to tune.