off the wall experiment

Nice work man! Next time you have it off just get a dremel and turn that hole into a C.

I just left your side of town been raining all day. No fun driving around in a 700hp truck and not being able to get on it occasionally lol.

Yeah I have accidently left a few stop lights sideways LOL

You wouldn't happen to have the part number for your GT55 would ya?

Its a cummins part number LOL I I can get it tonight its in one of my older threads.

:pop: This is interesting hope it give you the results you want after adjusting the gates. If not more holes!! LOL

Did you happen to countersink the hole at all? Not sure if that would really help the air flow through better or not just a thought.

I'm not getting why you wouldn't have tilted the blockoff plate the opposite direction (toward the divider) and maybe ground some of it away to make it at least somewhat aerodynamic. It looks like a semi tractor spoiler put on backwards...

Or am I like blind or whatnot?

So interesting note tightened up the 351's gate so its closed, and egts are now at 1500, primary boost is down from this morning but up a hair from before and total boost is up to 75/77 psi from 65-70. Tryck seems to pull harder. Now to just get the gate tuned to kerp this boost but get my 35psi back from the primary. I took some crappy cell phone videos for you guys too.

Without drive pressure you're tuning in the dark with smoke and mirrors.

Yeah. Or is drive pressure,, " somewhere past what my gauge reads, so as long as i got it"

Cliff, your videos remind me of driving my Junker Drag Truck on the street. That think has to have 11's in it, maybe even a high 10 with a good launch!