off the wall experiment

is the GoPro broken?

No but its was in the house so that means no go pro for meh. I need to figure out how to mount it to my boner when driving so its at the right height to see all the gauges. (it has an extendable mount :lolly: ) Ill take the go pro tomorrow.

Still using a 160 pump?

Nope got a 180 now. Still need to have seth bench it though.

That thing hauls, i'm jealous.

Did I see drive peg the gauge?

Yes it pegs the 100 psi drive pressure gauge in a hurry, Didnt think that would be an issue LOL

I wish i could pull almost 100mph in 3rd!!

What is the rear gear in the buick?

Cliff, your videos remind me of driving my Junker Drag Truck on the street. That think has to have 11's in it, maybe even a high 10 with a good launch!

It has beaten a few 11 second cars pretty solidly so I think with a good launch its possible.

Those runs were no spool up/break boosting just floor it and go.

Was that your drive or your pyro buried? Either way you need to work on getting that truck to hook on these wet roads.

Max that was drive, The pyro was actually staying at 1500-1600 I was pleasantly surprised. The section of road I was on was a very good hooking concrete feeder (in mexico), that had managed to dry off fairly well.

It's got 3.42s with 28in tall tires.. Just paid for a set of 2.92's and posi... Will get those in sometime next year i am sure..
Mathematically at vp44rpm, i am limited to 115mph, and i ran that in the quarter.

More pressure from primary, means more overall hp.. Using the secondary only for spool, in theory it will set in the map for more lb/min

So I'm confused. Why you want 35psi outta the primary? What you seeing now?

If you watch the really shakey video you can see it maxes out at about 25-27 psi.

It's got 3.42s with 28in tall tires.. Just paid for a set of 2.92's and posi... Will get those in sometime next year i am sure..
Mathematically at vp44rpm, i am limited to 115mph, and i ran that in the quarter.

So the rpm and tire size is what kills you? That sucks, make new engine mounts that drop the motor 1-2 inches so sexy p pumpness can be yours.

More pressure from primary, means more overall hp.. Using the secondary only for spool, in theory it will set in the map for more lb/min

Pretty much sums it up^

Frame almost touches oil pan, already cut the oil pan sump down as much as possible..
With 2.92 and a gear vendors, that ought to get me some where!
If not, 9"and custom 2.30's or something.. I am not cutting my hood!

Getting the gt55 into the fattest part of the map means it will flow the most air possible. The he351 is just there to compound that air for moar boost.

Frame almost touches oil pan, already cut the oil pan sump down as much as possible..
With 2.92 and a gear vendors, that ought to get me some where!
If not, 9"and custom 2.30's or something.. I am not cutting my hood!

Dude custom frame or get the lo profile oil pan that the busses use, jeff knows the part number

Getting the gt55 into the fattest part of the map means it will flow the most air possible. The he351 is just there to compound that air for moar boost.

Awwww geeeeez is that why they call em compounds?

CR infectors are salty. I cringe everytime I tell someone they need a set.

And they always want to just replace the bad ones... then think you're trying to scam them by telling them to go ahead and just put a complete set in...

then get pissed when the ones they didn't replace die within a month or two :rolleyes:

And they always want to just replace the bad ones... then think you're trying to scam them by telling them to go ahead and just put a complete set in...

then get pissed when the ones they didn't replace die within a month or two :rolleyes:

I wait til they calm down a bit then I tell them that they need new connector tubes or there is no warranty. That alway fires 'em back up.

This is how i've tuned my set, and i'm happy with the results.....whether that be right or wrong based on the internet approved "common knowledge" of twin tuning.

With my turbos (mismatched junk) i need to work the primary harder for best results

Back