Official Cali Sledpull thread!

Lots of new locals showed up, see to us stan fair pull has always been a "show your truck" pull becuase us semi modified trucks never had a chance so guys around here just show up to hang out pull what they have and have a good time after. There was really now compitition in our minds until they finally changed it. I was coming into the event shooting for a top 10 place until I found out when I got there classes changed

Lots of new locals showed up, see to us stan fair pull has always been a "show your truck" pull becuase us semi modified trucks never had a chance so guys around here just show up to hang out pull what they have and have a good time after. There was really now compitition in our minds until they finally changed it. I was coming into the event shooting for a top 10 place until I found out when I got there classes changed

Cool, so how did you place? or did I miss that already.

BBD

So if you local guy's didn't hook and the guy's I know didn't go who the hell did? other locals?

BBD

Turlock seems to bring diesels out from everywhere. I think a lot of them are local guys. I wish I had gone just to watch but I was out of state for something last minute I had to take care of.

Wish someone would have video taped it.

scott dose mlm have the new rules posted was wondering what class i want to put it together for

yea there some things on there that need specifing whats the twins limited to can we run any water to cool down temps and it says we can run after market trans at the top and down lower it says oem only so it needs to be clerified just was wondering on it

I meant super street diesel. Under Driveline it says racing or after market transmissions, transfer cases and front and rear ends are permitted and under Transmissions it says non OEM transmissions are prohibited.

Not sure what happened to the changes Brian made last week, looks they didn't stick.

BBD