Official CompD Hot Rod Drag week thread

well i am finally home and i had a great time.. i can not thank the fat kid enough for all the help with keeping my truck running every day!!!!!!!!!i definately would not have made it the whole week with out his help.. now back to the garage to pull the trans.. out again , i broke another saturday night trying for 10s,, and broke between the 330 and 1/8 at 109mph.. i can not wait to make a full pass under full power..........

Dang Brian, time for a Lenco LOL...oh and good job Andy for runnin 12.0 with no *nx*

Dont worry Brian, im putting a hitch on the truck so I will be ready to pull you back to the pits next time! :shake:

Hey Mr. CNSmoke... I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if you got it, the "in car video" didn't work, something got ****ed up on the camera and it only recorded audio. Sorry man, hopefully I'll meet up again with you at the track so I can redeem myself. I did get a great shot from outside on your 11.14 run though!

Kyle

Brian, it was my pleasure to jump right in and help. thats all i know how to do. other than the fact that your harder on stuff than i am it was a fliping awsome week. thanks to all, its just a 12.0 truck theres lots of them out there. hey 1320 guy wheres all the footage of the silver truck with stacks?

The Fat Kid
Andy

Great job guys, showing the gasser guys what diesel is all about, very impressive!!
Brian, I just can't get over that heavy truck of yours going that fast. I know there are those other CR'S out there running faster but take 1000 #'s out of yours and see where their at. Your truck is Bad A$$!!

That truck doesn't have aluminum axles. Oh well, some people are always gonna talk **** I guess. Even w/ adding the weight for a quick fix, its still 270+ lbs lighter than the stock rearend. The Comp haters are thick around here, but I guess that could be classified as jealousy as well.

comp haters we don't hate comp just his mouth that overloads his ass bragging about what he is going to do. jealous of what? what man tell us please don't puss out we know you are obviously greg's beotch please tell what the mr. diesel project x fired banks driver has done that we should be jealous over.

comp haters we don't hate comp just his mouth that overloads his ass bragging about what he is going to do. jealous of what? what man tell us please don't puss out we know you are obviously greg's beotch please tell what the mr. diesel project x fired banks driver has done that we should be jealous over.

:hehe:LOL:hehe:

:shake: