Official CompD Hot Rod Drag week thread

just finished the deys runs and all went ok, but i blew #4 injector top off about 300' from the traps and still went 11.177 at 123 mph ... not bad for rolling the last 300' with no power because the truck died............

cnsmoke said:
just finished the deys runs and all went ok, but i blew #4 injector top off about 300' from the traps and still went 11.177 at 123 mph ... not bad for rolling the last 300' with no power because the truck died............
:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: Nice!:clap:

What a POS!

Thanks alot Brian, my stomach is still churinin after you telling me that Greg asked for the award back!:Throwup: I have seen the comments about him befor and thought it was just a rib, but I guess that its really true and he is a worthless POS! Who the hell would be retarded enough, or just plain have the balls to stand in front of a group of racers and say that he thinks that you deserve the award and would like to give it to you instead..... and then ****in ask for it back after the cameras are all gone! You did the right thing by telling him to stick it. WOW ???...You did nothing but help him all week just to watch him leave you so he could get to the next town (and not take the required route) and take credit for the ideas/help that you gave him. Thats my rant......freakin make me puke....
Brian is too nice of a guy to post something like this, but not me! :shake:
DONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
osnap1.jpg

Guys, I edited and pulled a few post in here that didn't need to be here. I was not there, and do not know the facts, and I will leave it at that. If the trophy thing is true, shame on you Greg. The personal stuff, this is not the 700club.com, and someones moral actions do not have a place on here. This section can get heated, lets keep it to the part that has to do with racing. Thanks

Last edited:
Dalpilot said:
osnap1.jpg

Guys, I edited and pulled a few post in here that didn't need to be here. I was not there, and do not know the facts, and I will leave it at that. If the trophy thing is true, shame on you Greg. The personal stuff, this is not the 700club.com, and someones moral actions do not have a place on here. This section can get heated, lets keep it to the part that has to do with racing. Thanks

True, true..... sounds more than fair to me, and dont wanna get :banned: LOL Like I said i it just made me sick, and I was RED HOT when I wrote it last night. Thanks for not deleting the whole thing. Well I gotta get back to work designing the T-shirts :hehe: later guys.

:pop:

Wow what a story. Heard all sides now. Still laughing! Hollywood needs to start a new series of Diesel Drags or Diesel Garage.

Congats on the great times and all the hard work you guys have went through. Brian you going for 10s in that truck? Andy great job, nice times also. Greg nice trophy.

Everybody did an awesome job, I'm tired as hell, but thanks to everyone for coming. Had an awesome time, Greg and Project X ran 127mph so the power is there, just need to get it down the track. Brian, I was doubting your "I make 1300rwhp" claims, but that 106mph 1/8 mile (W1cked ran 103mph on his 10.7) on your broken 11.17 pass made a beliver out of me. Get that thing on the rollers and then down the track! Andy, the truck runs great, awesome for a college kid on a college budget. No diesels made it far in "daily driver" there were some heavy hitters out there, cutting .0X lights and running their dial. Transbrakes must be fun.

I'll have to call you when I get back in the country Brady LOL

well guys i just got home. had a freaking blast this week, met some great guys. turn a few too many whenches but it was well worth it to make it to the end of the week. Brian went through a rough week trans problems then injector problems one thing after another and somewhere in the middle of it all i had a injector problem due to bad batch of fuel:bang Thanks to all the guys that helped me out, Brady for getting me a set, CSnyder for bringing me his out of his own truck just so i could make a pass fast enough to stay in the hunt for top 32. you guys rock:rockwoot: This college boy is off to sleep, i have an advanced physics class at 7am.

Once again thanks to all that made this week possiable and fun:thankyou2:

The Fat Kid
Andy

Congratulations to all who went. I'm glad you were able to represent and I look forward to hearing all about it in Jason's article in an upcoming issue of Diesel Power.

Congrats on some good runs Tweeker! :cheer: Although I should have known that it was some college kid who Brian was trying to keep up with on the drinkin. LOL Poor ol boy drank more in one week than he has in 3 years, and has been calling to see about joining an AA meeting this week, and to get blood work to check if his liver is ok. :hehe: Well try to get some sleep and get back to class so that you can explain to us country boys why pie are square. :bang