Clermont classes Tom night are

12,500 and 14,800 farmstock
8500 hot farm
8k pro diesel trucks (2.6 class)
street stock semi

More info :

Clermontcountyfair.org
513-732-0522

Anyone know the rules for the trucks at Mt. Vernon tonight? I know tractors are OSTPA but trucks aren't sanctioned there.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

I'm shooting to pull Tuesday and Thursday in Eaton, and then Saturday in Urbana for their big pulls. Tuesday is still up in the air though as its Darke County rules, and i've got no safety equipment on the truck, so IDK if they'd let me pull.

I'm shooting to pull Tuesday and Thursday in Eaton, and then Saturday in Urbana for their big pulls. Tuesday is still up in the air though as its Darke County rules, and i've got no safety equipment on the truck, so IDK if they'd let me pull.

Send a pm to ih4ord on here, he is on the pull committee at Eaton and can answer any questions you have regarding DCTPA.

What's the chances of dual pumps ever getting in 2.5 at DCTPA events? I'm kind of disappointed I haven't been able to run the truck at a few of your guys events without getting bumped up to 2.6 so I've skipped them altogether.

Maybe ill go to glenford. Its not quite as far off but there both a decent drive with a trailer.

Friday, August 2 at 7:00pm
Columbiana County Fair
Lisbon, Ohio

• 8000 lb. STREET (2.6) DIESEL 4x4 TRUCKS
Buckeye Blackout Series Points
No membership is required in order to pull
400 – 300 – 200 – 150 – 125 – 100 – 80 – 65 – 55 /

Decision Maker Transfer
1.888.FULLPUL

Maybe ill go to glenford. Its not quite as far off but there both a decent drive with a trailer.
Glenford usually has 10 or so trucks in 2.6 class, only a couple big hitters. More tractor classes then I can count. Just a heads up before you make the trip

A few upcoming pulls...

Bunker Hill.. 8/9 2.6 (FPP)
Athens.. 8/10 "Open Street & Open Diesel" (AFPA)
Attica.. 8/10
Jefferson.. 8/11 2.6 (NPTTPA)
Painesville.. 8/13 3.0 & 2.6 (FPP)
Smithfield.. 8/16 "Open Street Diesel" (PPP)
Pomeroy.. 8/16 "Open Street & Open Diesel" (AFPA)
Mechanicstown.. 8/20
Woodsfield.. 8/23 "Street Diesel & Open Diesel" (Monroe County Fairboard)
Caldwell.. 8/30 "Open Street & Open Diesel" (AFPA)
Marietta.. 8/31 "Open Street & Open Diesel" (Washington County FFA)
Burton.. 9/1 2.6 (FPP)
Wooster.. 9/11 3.0 & 2.6 (FPP)

Link for remaining COTPC pulls> http://www.cotpc.com/apps/calendar/

Back