Ohio Pulls

Were any of you guys in Hicksville tonight? We were there took 3rd in the open class. Go to leave and pick up the check, it was $7 and 50 cents. What a fukking slap in the face, $7 and 50 cents that's fukking ridicules at least give the entry fee back. I guess the name of the sh!thole town lives up to its expectation.

I know how you feel. I won 2 events there last year. Got a check for $12.50. I had over $50 to get in and enter. I let them know that there event was a phucking joke and would not be back.

So far I found This weeks Ohio pulls in
Hamilton
Tiffin
Tallmadge
Piketon
None of which are close. Who's going where and feel free to add other Ohio pulls that I don't know about.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

This time of year I can't hook during the wk. It should be a good show being its a cotpc pull.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

I'm hoping the rain quits tomorrow, gonna try to make it to Hamilton for the pulls. Then next Tuesday and Wednesday are pulls at the Preble County fair.

Mt. Vernnon 7pm OSTPA pull July 27th
McArthur 7pm OMTPA pull July 27th
Tallmadge diesel Pull is July 25th.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

These are the events I'll attempt to make:
Gallipolis Friday 8/2
Glenford Saturday 8/3
Circleville Friday 8/9
Athens Saturday 8/10
Zanesville Saturday 8/17
Lancaster Saturday 8/24
Stoutsville Friday 8/31
Logan Friday 9/13
London Saturday 9/21

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Last edited:
Waterford community fair August 18th

I am trying to figure out the date for the Washington county fair pull.

I will be watching in Athens.

There is the Shelby Co. Fair. Pulls 7/24 @ 6pm. We might try to run 9000# Limited Pro there, but it's a long drive. Shelby County Fair Sidney Ohio

Don't forget Mason WV - usually the day before athens, usually a good track, sometimes not all that busy. Also Meigs Co. fair 8/12-8/17. Usually a fun/rowdy time but they don't run all hot tractor classes.

Not being an OSTPA/NTPA member is really starting to suck. In the past, we would have probably run every event that CommonRailPWR listed but now you have to be a member....

PS: WTF is the OMTPA? I know they've pulled the IH at McArthur before, but that was probably long before the OMTPA.

Last edited:
Saturday morning if Tiffin and Saturday night is Edgerton. Edgerton is usually a good track from what I recall and always has a good turnout. Had ws, 2.6 and 3.0 from what I can remember from last year. I know Haisley's had their 3.0 trucks there

There is the Shelby Co. Fair. Pulls 7/24 @ 6pm. We might try to run 9000# Limited Pro there, but it's a long drive. Shelby County Fair Sidney Ohio

Don't forget Mason WV - usually the day before athens, usually a good track, sometimes not all that busy. Also Meigs Co. fair 8/12-8/17. Usually a fun/rowdy time but they don't run all hot tractor classes.

Not being an OSTPA/NTPA member is really starting to suck. In the past, we would have probably run every event that CommonRailPWR listed but now you have to be a member....

PS: WTF is the OMTPA? I know they've pulled the IH at McArthur before, but that was probably long before the OMTPA.

Ohio Modified Tractor Pullers Assosiation. Pretty sure all the events I listed that are sanctioned are for tractor classes only. Which doesn't affect me but it does if you run a tractor. Im going yo be sure to call the week leading up to the event to clarify rules and if membership is needed or not.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Gallipolis truck pull isTuesday July 30th. Date posted earlier is wrong.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me