Ohio Pulls

Theirs a big cell heading that way. Be there in about 3 hours. Hopefully something other than Facebook can confirm. If so is their a delayed start?

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Hopefully 2.6 isn't first. Im still an hour out.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

I am in the same boat man. I should be hitting the road soon. I would imagine they will be behind with the track

I think 2.6 was 3rd or 4th class.

We decided to stay closer and go to mineral wells. Got work to do tomorrow

Well I am 15 min out. I will find out what's happening

Interested to see what finally happened. Looked like it was a muddy shiat fest. We called quite a few times and they said it was ON and they were collecting entry fees, so we hit the road. Got to Moxahla and it was friggin pouring. Turned around in New Lex and went home. Talked to a friend up there and he said there were 4x4s getting stuck in the parking lot. LOL

Any sunday tractor pulls out there? Truck and tractor are all dressed up with no place to go. :charger:

Interested to see what finally happened. Looked like it was a muddy shiat fest. We called quite a few times and they said it was ON and they were collecting entry fees, so we hit the road. Got to Moxahla and it was friggin pouring. Turned around in New Lex and went home. Talked to a friend up there and he said there were 4x4s getting stuck in the parking lot. LOL

Any sunday tractor pulls out there? Truck and tractor are all dressed up with no place to go. :charger:

pull happened but didn't start till 830-9 ish was a muddy mess and the track wasn't that great, still fun though

Were any of you guys in Hicksville tonight? We were there took 3rd in the open class. Go to leave and pick up the check, it was $7 and 50 cents. What a fukking slap in the face, $7 and 50 cents that's fukking ridicules at least give the entry fee back. I guess the name of the sh!thole town lives up to its expectation.

Were any of you guys in Hicksville tonight? We were there took 3rd in the open class. Go to leave and pick up the check, it was $7 and 50 cents. What a fukking slap in the face, $7 and 50 cents that's fukking ridicules at least give the entry fee back. I guess the name of the sh!thole town lives up to its expectation.

I had my buddy take mine down to Plain City instead. Hicksville has always had $hitty payouts but we're trying to get a points circuit going for next year and if that's the case payouts will definitely increase.

Last edited:
Any of you guys ok with me throwing the go pro on your trucks?

Anytime you want! Should have been at Preble, Indiana Friday or Plain city last night. Took 1st place both hooks. Next week is Fort Wayne on Friday, Tiffin Saturday morning and Edgerton Saturday night if you're going to be around. Don't know the next time the truck will be in central Ohio again

Last edited:
Damn sounds like yor truck is running one hell of a schedule man. Jealous of that! I will see why I can do to make it to some