Ohio Pulls

Me too, if not I'm heading to Springfield. If they have a scraper theirs no reason to cancel it, hopefully just delays.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

You'll be getting some rain soon but I think after 6 it's all good. I tried finding a contact for the pull but had zero luck.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

I called the only phone number for fairgrounds I could find, got a recording and left a message. But have received no reply. If anybody hears anything post it up.

I called the only phone number for fairgrounds I could find, got a recording and left a message. But have received no reply. If anybody hears anything post it up.

We talked to someone up there. As best we can find out, it's still on for now.

Just talked to fairgrounds. They will make a decision at 3:00. Said still raining there but going to try and get it in. Will be a late start.

Good deal. Post up when you hear something.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Anyone know of decent video's from Warren County last night? I wanna see how my truck was doing, but my friends were down past the 300ft mark, and i only did 260'. :hehe: Guess thats what happens when i hook a farm truck in a 2.6 class.

And where's some workstock pulls at in the next couple weeks?

May be a stupid question but what the heck is that?

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Butler county fair pull is Tuesday. Don't know what classes they have besides 2.6 and our tractor class though.

Wednesday Is a cotpc pull. Butler county Hamilton, OH I believe.
Classes are 2.6, 3.0, 6500 Gas & RWYB.

2003 Dodge Puller
EFILive Conversion by Me

Any of you guys ok with me throwing the go pro on your trucks?

If you're ever at pull i'm at i wouldn't have a problem with it. That is if you want to video a crappy pull. :hehe: I'm actually looking into getting a Gopro or something similar, want somethign in the cab aiming at my gauges so i've got an idea of whats going on.

Butler county fair pull is Tuesday. Don't know what classes they have besides 2.6 and our tractor class though.

On their website all it says is truck and tractor pull. I'll have to find a number and give em a call if i get a chance.

Was told to call at 3:00, I've called eight or ten times. First it was busy now a recording again. Guess I will pull someplace else tonight.

If you're ever at pull i'm at i wouldn't have a problem with it. That is if you want to video a crappy pull. :hehe: I'm actually looking into getting a Gopro or something similar, want somethign in the cab aiming at my gauges so i've got an idea of whats going on.

On their website all it says is truck and tractor pull. I'll have to find a number and give em a call if i get a chance.

its really nice to have, I have mine for that exact reason