One thing led to another. Build thread.

Awesome build!!! Much respect to all the quality and attention to details. Great job!

I see carbon fiber in your diet soon. LOL

Thanks guys. Anybody care to share any knowledge about a front axle setup? Gaw diesel is the only truck i'm aware of that swapped for something lighter. As of now i'm looking at a 9" center, 44 inner c's, and possibly a jk knuckle and unit bearing setup with rcv axles. Pretty sure i'll be stuck with 5x5.5 bolt pattern which will mean custom wheels. I want to hear anything you might know about any of this stuff. Annnnnd go.

Thanks guys. Anybody care to share any knowledge about a front axle setup? Gaw diesel is the only truck i'm aware of that swapped for something lighter. As of now i'm looking at a 9" center, 44 inner c's, and possibly a jk knuckle and unit bearing setup with rcv axles. Pretty sure i'll be stuck with 5x5.5 bolt pattern which will mean custom wheels. I want to hear anything you might know about any of this stuff. Annnnnd go.
Call Chase @ Beans. 9" front and rear.

Looks like a 9", I just asked Bobby
dbd4d49f1c4cb18cbc0ce899edff2e48.jpg

Any specifics on inner and outer knuckles and hub assemblies? We are trying to find the best option using off the shelf parts.

I sent my crankshafts out to Brandon (SoDak24valve) and the boxes came back a lot lighter.

E3A6C9C2-CFF4-4FEF-9CCA-8DD5CF8BA049_zpsbvrfdizf.jpg

Why two? Because race truck?

I have a complete 5.9 and a complete 6.7 spare (both need rebuilds), plus an extra head and extra crank, so I want to work on having a complete spare long block ready to go if needed.

Or I might be a hoarder. Not sure which.