Opinions Wanted

Got started on my bumper this evening.
3y9e7a4y.jpg

u6epaqyj.jpg

tuba3etu.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

What was wrong with the factory bumper?

The plastic tabs were broken. I used self tappers to hold it all down. I got tired of looking at them lol. The chrome was perfect tho. Plus, I need something sturdy. There's a lot of deer here. I don't feel like having one demolish my front clip.

Sent from my paperweight

This truck went from ten to zero in my book lol. I understand the deer thing I live in Iowa but every damn oral tard douch around here have some ungodly homemade creation of a front bumper.

I'd let him finish the bumper before bashing it. I do think it sticks out far for my taste but I like the way its starting.

This truck went from ten to zero in my book lol. I understand the deer thing I live in Iowa but every damn oral tard douch around here have some ungodly homemade creation of a front bumper.

Thus the saying, "Opinions are like assholes" lol.

I'd let him finish the bumper before bashing it. I do think it sticks out far for my taste but I like the way its starting.

Thanks Tod. It's nowhere near done, and I think it will look very tasteful. I'm not putting some ungodly grill guard or tow hooks on it. I already had a rear bumper I built on it, and it just didn't look right with the factory front bumper.

Sent from my paperweight

I didn't figure you would go overboard. I heard more crap when I bought my bumper last winter about how ugly it is, and did all summer up until august when it ate that mustang and didn't damage my truck.

Everyone realized the bumper paid for itself.

I didn't figure you would go overboard. I heard more crap when I bought my bumper last winter about how ugly it is, and did all summer up until august when it ate that mustang and didn't damage my truck.

Everyone realized the bumper paid for itself.

I don't like big gawdy bumpers either. Unfortunately I had to build this one larger than I wanted so that I can angle the bottom back and cover everything underneath. It should turn out decent tho

Sent from my paperweight

I do like the fab fours bumper no grill guard or hooks. I just like the factory bumper with black piece on the bottom. clean and simple

I do like the fab fours bumper no grill guard or hooks. I just like the factory bumper with black piece on the bottom. clean and simple

If I had the factory rear bumper, then I would've left the factory front one on. I like the simple factory look too. The truck didn't have a rear bumper when I bought it tho. So I built one, and I don't think it looked right with the built bumper out back and stock up front.

Sent from my paperweight

Back