Opinions Wanted

well when we trade trucks well have to swap bumpers.....

Haha deal. I'm strongly considering working up a trade on a nearly stock 04 2500. If that happens then I'll start looking for a RCSB Chevy 1500 4x4. Then it's boosted LS time.

looks clean IMO.

Thank you. I think the pictures make it look larger than it really is. It's pretty light. I can put it on and take it off by myself with no problems.

Sent from my paperweight

My bumpers were on when I bought the truck 10 years ago. Its amazing how motorists avoid you compared to being in vehicles without them.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382820548020.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382820548020.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1382820575823.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382820575823.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Got it finished and painted today.
5e8eju3e.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

I see this when I see this thread

From my Not-So-Smart phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383445422185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383445422185.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
Man yours is just about as bad as mine lol mines probably going to get a short block this winter according to money and if even still give a **** by then lol

Man yours is just about as bad as mine lol mines probably going to get a short block this winter according to money and if even still give a **** by then lol

This truck is a constant phucking to-do list lol. If I didn't have a fortune in it, I would've ditched it by now.

Sent from my paperweight

Yeah why the hell does everyone want these grail trucks? I could of bout 3 trucks by now lol

It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't bought a truck that had been beat on it's entire life. I should have held out for one that was owned by an old man and used only to pull a camper lol. By the time I'm done, I'll have a brand new 98 truck that isn't worth half of what I have in it, and I'll be stuck with it for the rest of my life lol. A little LS 1500 sure is sounding better now haha

Sent from my paperweight

Yeah I just wish my truck had the hp it should have for the money I've spent lol. My boss is building a 6.0 regular cab and I'm kinda jealous haha. Automatic and Chevy interior I like.

Yeah I just wish my truck had the hp it should have for the money I've spent lol. My boss is building a 6.0 regular cab and I'm kinda jealous haha. Automatic and Chevy interior I like.

I want a boosted RCSB 4x4 with the 6.0. Twin precision chargers, MT radials on all 4 corners, and a built 4L80 would be fun. Plus I'd have much less money in it and be running low 10's.

Sent from my paperweight

Back