Opinions Wanted

Well I'm not proud of it, but here's my best pass today. I'm the left lane. 2wd on street tires and peddling it the whole way. The mph shows I have a lot more potential.
7ujyzuga.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Dang that 60' time is awful. What psi are you launching at ?

I'd still soften it up. LOL

This is why it shouldn't be softened up. Drum was ate all to hell and the band had almost no material on it. 2nd gear clutches were also gone. It needed way more pressure!!!
use6a7em.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

I'm referring to softening the suspension, haha not the trans.

Oh ok lol. It's actually fairly soft. It squats and hooks very nicely in 4wd. I jumped the arm drop a little here
emysadad.jpg

And there's certainly no shortage of fuel on tap
5ypareme.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

well I'm back if only for a moment ... I was banned for not capitolizing and such , SOO I'm gonna go else where , ... somewhere where the spelling and grammer NAZZIE cant find me ..... good luch on your build ... still love the paint job bro... green rules

well I'm back if only for a moment ... I was banned for not capitolizing and such , SOO I'm gonna go else where , ... somewhere where the spelling and grammer NAZZIE cant find me ..... good luch on your build ... still love the paint job bro... green rules

Sorry to hear you're leaving. The grammar Nazi crap gets excessive at times. I do think there's a happy medium though with the punctuation and spelling that makes things easier on here.

Sent from my paperweight

Back