Opinions Wanted

BD track bar, steering box brace, Prothane bushing and body mount set, smoked taillights, .91 divided T4 housing, FASS sump kit, 2" leveling kit, all new fluids and filters for after the break in period, head studs, smoked headlights, HID kit, all new shocks, dual steering stabilizer kit, and reinforced control arms are all sitting in the shop. All I can do is sit and watch dust collect on them until the truck gets back from the paint and body shop :mad:

Sent from my paperweight

Sounds like a nice project.

Thank you. I'm trying to make it as nice as possible. It's been a rough project seeing as I started with an absolute turd lol. The drivetrain turned out perfect. I love that part of projects. Now it's into the phase that I don't care for haha. I'm considering ordering a S471 and a set of 5x18s or 20s and having a play setup for the occasional wknd race or pull. Just have to build the funds back up. I'm into this for around $20,000+ already. I'd be lucky if I could sell the truck for $16,000 lol.

Sent from my paperweight

Started on the rear bumper for my truck today. Used my buddy's truck to fab it on.
e7e4y2uh.jpg

juhy9yjy.jpg

Cardboard template for the diamond plate.
yjaqudev.jpg

yhasabyb.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Got it finished and primed. Waiting for it to dry so I can put the base coats on.
uqa5ubez.jpg

ady3esun.jpg

8ynebyge.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Hamilton 188/220, bolt on retainer, 110 springs, retainers and locks, and enough zinc additive to last a few years is all on the way.

Sent from my paperweight

Been awhile since an update. I've been busy. All parts are installed and all I'm waiting on now is paint. I put a few extras on also.
Billet 67.7/83/.90
7u4eha3u.jpg

ryrare4a.jpg

.093 holders and stainless .093 lines. Also a OFV from Torktec
ypuma2e9.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Got everything sanded and ready for primer. Should get started tomorrow or next week.
a4uhe2u9.jpg

Got rid of the junk Y-style steering and went to a T-style setup. Much heavier duty components.
e9u5e3a5.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Got my housing back from Stainless Diesel. Huge thanks to Johnny! Awesome company to deal with. Had it polished and V-band flange welded on. Also got my oil feed line and outlet elbow from them. I forgot to snap a pic. I'll post one tomorrow.

Sent from my paperweight

Man you need to herry up and paint that ugly pile of junk!

Jusk kidding man, looking good. You gonna be workin on it this evening? I might have a change to stop by and see this magnificant work of art.

Man you need to herry up and paint that ugly pile of junk!

Jusk kidding man, looking good. You gonna be workin on it this evening? I might have a change to stop by and see this magnificant work of art.

I know right lol. I won't be at the shop anymore today. I'm trying to get moved into my new place in between rain showers haha

Sent from my paperweight