Opinions Wanted

Well I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!
6u9asydu.jpg

a5a5u6e9.jpg

9usabury.jpg

ru2yneja.jpg

Bed will be getting a spray in liner. Thus the reason it wasn't painted.

Sent from my paperweight

Glad you decided against the 6 spd. They're junk. Looking good!

Thank you sir. I love the six speeds. I just have too much invested in the auto to swap to a six speed. The original plan for the truck was a 500-600 HP trailer puller. The 6spd would've worked great for that. It turned into a 700-900 HP play truck tho and the auto is better suited for that lol.

Sent from my paperweight

Looks awesome, keep up the good work. I see you switched colors.

Looks awesome, keep up the good work. I see you switched colors.

Thank you. The price of paint dictated that choice lol. It saved me over $1000 just on base and clear. I've been daily driving it for over a week, and so far it's been doing great. Just need to get the AC working lol. Turbo turned out just right. This thing screams.

Sent from my paperweight

Thank y'all! I'm very happy with it so far. Purrs like a kitten too. I'm finishing the interior now. I can't find the brackets to mount my rear seat. Gotta find some then it'll be pretty much complete.

Sent from my paperweight

who needs a back seat ????.... that just means that you will have back seat drivers ...... easier if they are in front seat .....LOL .... IMHO LOL

Today Darren and I threw some more timing at it (25° now), shimmed the throttle cable, and adjusted the TV cable. It loved the added timing and now I have full throttle. It's a blast to drive.

Sent from my paperweight

Oh nice ...... glad to hear its nearly done then ....... was the green a factory color or custom blended color ?

Oh nice ...... glad to hear its nearly done then ....... was the green a factory color or custom blended color ?

Just the little aggravating things left to do. I'm not sure if it's a factory or custom color. I found it in a color book, but it didn't say what the color came on. It's called dark pine effect.

Sent from my paperweight