p 7100 pump

I'm not your Jedi and you need a rolemodel

Fukk they're u go assuming again! When did I use the word MY? With reading comprehension as yours sounds like you should have focused on your role models that taught your English class.

NOW BRING ME A APPLE *****!

Haha and for your information there buddy it's a pump off of a 97 auto witch would be a 160 pump so technically its the correct guess at the pump just wrong year so get a life really

97 Autos and even 96 Autos have 180HP pumps.. So its not a 160 pump if its the original pump off a 97 Automatic truck.

Haha and for your information there buddy it's a pump off of a 97 auto witch would be a 160 pump so technically its the correct guess at the pump just wrong year so get a life really

Haha your self delusion of intelligence amuses me.

I'm more intelligent than any of you think and know alot more than what you might thing as well while y'all pay for people to do stuff to your trucks I do my own work and make my own **** oh why is that you ask cause it's what I do for a damn living and it depends on the damn month early 97's can and some do have the damn 160 pumps I work on damn heavy equipment for a damn living so next time you think you know more than someone think again there is always someone that knows little things that you might not know so quit being a jackass and act like a damn adult

I'm more intelligent than any of you think and know alot more than what you might thing as well while y'all pay for people to do stuff to your trucks I do my own work and make my own **** oh why is that you ask cause it's what I do for a damn living and it depends on the damn month early 97's can and some do have the damn 160 pumps I work on damn heavy equipment for a damn living so next time you think you know more than someone think again there is always someone that knows little things that you might not know so quit being a jackass and act like a damn adult

Damn. Look, I used a period and a comma. Damn.

You win. You are obviously MIT material seeing as you just made the longest sentence in existence.

Oh and that azzhole that built my 900+ Hp truck in my gravel driveway needs to come back and clean my interior. You'd think as much as I paid him he would have taken better care of it's cleanliness. LOL