p 7100 pump

So, what's the price on the "DAMN" pump this all started over? :hehe:

Mark.

TBN, I saw that part, figured the OP had a figure in mind.
Wonder if a set of 12mm P-3000 P&Bs would fit it?
Somehow I doubt it.

I'm finding that P-3000s seem to make fantastic doorstops. :D

Mark.

DAMN! If I was half the mechanic this guy thinks he is that would make me what like a semi-pro-master-bator-tech? Not sure just wanting to make sure my plaque is made right!

DAMN! If I was half the mechanic this guy thinks he is that would make me what like a semi-pro-master-bator-tech? Not sure just wanting to make sure my plaque is made right!

To be honest, you don't sound too far behind him......Just sayin.

Last edited:
The pump is a 160 pump... Does anybody know how much it would cost to rebuild the pump? I emailed a couple of shops and nobody responded...

your better off calling them, i would say around 500

young gun is a member on here that is said to be real good with pumps affordably.

The pump is a 160 pump... Does anybody know how much it would cost to rebuild the pump? I emailed a couple of shops and nobody responded...

Unless you want a 13mm+ pump, it is usually more economical to just find a working 12mm. $.02

Damn, the swap meet's off the chain. Ya'll have made that dude fukkin' furious. LOL

NVM, he's from Lake Charles, LA. This is probably the nicest, most civilized conversation he's had all month.

DAMN All I asked about what it would be worth! And I get all of this? Any one interested PM me. Responding to PM's already sent to me

Wow you would think that after 5 guys have already got on you and proved you wrong,
That you would just shut up and say my bad I mean you were close but were wrong so
Say sorry and SHUT UP