p 7100 pump

I'm more intelligent than any of you think and know alot more than what you might thing as well while y'all pay for people to do stuff to your trucks I do my own work and make my own **** oh why is that you ask cause it's what I do for a damn living and it depends on the damn month early 97's can and some do have the damn 160 pumps I work on damn heavy equipment for a damn living so next time you think you know more than someone think again there is always someone that knows little things that you might not know so quit being a jackass and act like a damn adult

:hehe: :hehe: Damn

Why is it that people see your use of proper grammar and spelling and automatically assume you couldn't have built your own truck? I think I must have missed the memo that you have to be half ratard to be a competent diesel mechanic...

Why is it that people see your use of proper grammar and spelling and automatically assume you couldn't have built your own truck? I think I must have missed the memo that you have to be half ratard to be a competent diesel mechanic...

Brandon you forgot like 15 damns

sounds kinda like someone fresh out of tech school may need a box of midol.. O and I need the oil changed in my craftsman mower can u handle that please??

Haha I'm no ****ing tech school person I learned everything on the job cause I wanted to learn. And I don't really give a **** what you or anyone else thinks honestly when you have worked on and operated the stuff I have then you can run your damn mouth till then I don't care run your damn mouth all you ****ing want but when you are a master welder and a master heavy equipment mechanic and worked your way up from a laborer shoveling coal in a prep plant then I don't want to hear it ohhh 900hp truck what your dick so small that you gotta have something like that to brag about I mean really sounds like everyone else jumping to conclusions a little early themselves

I'm more intelligent than any of you think and know alot more than what you might thing as well while y'all pay for people to do stuff to your trucks I do my own work and make my own **** oh why is that you ask cause it's what I do for a damn living and it depends on the damn month early 97's can and some do have the damn 160 pumps I work on damn heavy equipment for a damn living so next time you think you know more than someone think again there is always someone that knows little things that you might not know so quit being a jackass and act like a damn adult

I think you should take your own advice.

I don't think this ones gonna make it to long, he is already butt hurt with less than a month and 12 posts. :bang

Haha I'm no ****ing tech school person I learned everything on the job cause I wanted to learn. And I don't really give a **** what you or anyone else thinks honestly when you have worked on and operated the stuff I have then you can run your damn mouth till then I don't care run your damn mouth all you ****ing want but when you are a master welder and a master heavy equipment mechanic and worked your way up from a laborer shoveling coal in a prep plant then I don't want to hear it ohhh 900hp truck what your dick so small that you gotta have something like that to brag about I mean really sounds like everyone else jumping to conclusions a little early themselves

LOL

Bro, didn't you know that every 100 Hp over stock means you dick is 1" longer??? LOL

Sorry, I didn't know your qualifications. Did they give you a nice little plaque that has your name on it and "master" certification? If not, I'd be after them now if I were you.

Also, congratulations on being the only person in the world to be a master welder and diesel mechanic. Clearly nobody else on this planet has obtained that status.

Maybe you should heed your own advice, seems I'm not the one acting like a child.

Damn

Damn! I wonder if he worked his way up from the bottom to become a master douche bag too. My guess is he was thrusted to the top very quickly.

Last edited:

Homofarms?

typical azzhat remark after being owned

this would be a pure case of butt hurt

engrish?

all that time spent with a shovel and no time for english 101, did you put yourself through school too?

let me guess, you have a mig welding cert and call yourself a master?

Nope sorry not butt hurt and nope not just mig and where I work you pass x-ray on everything.. Smaw, gmaw, fcaw, gtaw, spray arc, tri- gas, aluminum, and I'm sure I have more somewhere that I can dig up if you want to try to insult more I am a welder not some tech school junkie that thinks I'm some big shot cause I can weld mig I paid my dues in my career path and for my country.

just to let you know 900hp trucks are impressive o and you are on COMPETITION DIESEL... so thats whats on this forum... and i consider bradley tanks, 5 ton trucks, hemmit het and pls trucks and just about every military vehicle besides an m-1 to be good size and thats what i work on... not the biggest in the world big still good size... please remove your ignorance from this site because nobody here needs it, and there are plenty of people on here that have more knowledge than you will ever imagine.. so please go drink a whole bottle of shut the phuck up an go away...

Nope sorry not butt hurt and nope not just mig and where I work you pass x-ray on everything.. Smaw, gmaw, fcaw, gtaw, spray arc, tri- gas, aluminum, and I'm sure I have more somewhere that I can dig up if you want to try to insult more I am a welder not some tech school junkie that thinks I'm some big shot cause I can weld mig I paid my dues in my career path and for my country.

You can't pull the military card here, there are plenty of us around.

You can't pull the military card here, there are plenty of us around.

Thank you.

I see what's happening now. I work with enough pipeline welders everyday, I'm surprised I didn't see it sooner. Something about that "golden arm" makes them think they're gods gift to this world.

I'm glad you learned to stick two pieces of metal together bud. Obviously that puts you at a level of skill and intellect way above 99.9% of people.

Damn

Last edited:
Hilljack 08,
I still want to know how a master welder, master diesel mechanic, master of everything didn't know that 160 pumps only came on 1994 and 1995 automatics.

The average dodge diesel enthusiast, not master of anything related to diesel, could tell you that 1997 model years came with 180 HP rated pumps on automatics and 215 rated pumps on manual transmission versions.