Paint Ball Gun Volunteers for Bikini Contest 2013

Dennis Perry

Banned
The bikini contest gals threw shirts, hats, koozies and frisbees into the crowd while awaiting the judges tallying. Some of the dudes in the crowd threw them back at the girls. We had several hit. So next year I need volunteers for four paint ball gun operators. We will have them on all four corners of the stage. If anyone throws anything at the girls then we will be ready for them. Hell we will even freeze the paint balls......

Morgan one of our Fuel girls...

150437_418339534864578_100000656043554_1318375_29565549_n.jpg

I'm in, I will supply guns and paint balls. Plus is will finalize my plans to come down.

Just use real guns.

On edit, let me know if you need better security, and by better I mean "Honeybadger" style security, let me know, I've got some connections.

Last edited:
The Fuel Girls had security. We had state and local police. They just started sailing them didnt know where they came from.

Let me know if I can help. I'd love to shoot a dumbass in the face, although it probly won't happen. Just the show of force will probably be enough to control it.

Last edited:
I will own anyone that throws **** back at the stage next year!!

Phil killed prairie dogs at half a mile......I nominate him to take the idiots out!

I an in for the sniper position on the top of the stage. WTF is wrong with some people. How about Big Swole for security next year?

Yeah I looked up at one point and saw a frisbee hit on girl in the face. I was like wtf!

I'm in!! I'll bring the tazers as well as a last resort. Have 3000 pepperballs on hand and a full auto paintball sniper rifle.