Paint Ball Gun Volunteers for Bikini Contest 2013

Wow. I keep seeing crap like this and makes me not want to go when I have the money. All I know is if that was my girlfriend that got hit someone family would be having a funeral this week.
btw are these guys gay or what? Don't like seeing a half naked women?

Wow. I keep seeing crap like this and makes me not want to go when I have the money. All I know is if that was my girlfriend that got hit someone family would be having a funeral this week.
btw are these guys gay or what? Don't like seeing a half naked women?

Exactly! Hell even if it wasn't my girl and I saw someone throw something at the girls on stage I would beat their a$$! Why are people throwin back free sh!t that's bein handed out by half naked women.
I'm gonna say the people throwin stuff back were either gay or some dudes girl friend that's jealous.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Exactly! Hell even if it wasn't my girl and I saw someone throw something at the girls on stage I would beat their a$$! Why are people throwin back free sh!t that's bein handed out by half naked women.
I'm gonna say the people throwin stuff back were either gay or some dudes girl friend that's jealous.

Mods please delete this post. Meant to edit my last post not quote it.

Last edited:
Hell im in and a pretty good shot. I just have one problem I dont like to stop shooting till im empty!! Lol

Dennis you know us canadian rednecks don't miss, i'm in, sorry to hear about this, put me on the list for next yr, i'll bring my own, i don't miss

Dennis....first you should check for credentials for the "paintballers"....

....I'd start with snipers and military trained in CQB.....some of us are actually trained in low % shots....and shooting ACCURATELY into crowds...

Low percentage targets

21MCSJWBQFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

615.jpg

Anyone can hit a target that is totally clear, while taking their time aiming, at a gun range......but some of us are trained in taking down threats in high stress environments....

....the last thing you want is to get sued because an innocent bystander got hit...

I'm in. And I can be VERY persuasive if need be. Hell, I don't even need a paintball gun.

I think a Few Bean Bag Guns would work Great, Gaurnteed they would not be a dumb a$$ again once they were hit with that.

I would be in for that forsure. I second the go pro and helmet idea!

Dang, poor Morgan. I saw her take that frisbie to the noggin but didnt realize it hit her that hard. People just dont think.

Did someone say "airsoft?" Skip to 1:28. :evil

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IFswvt5pM4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IFswvt5pM4[/ame]

Thats BS! I would be more than happy to provide my sharp shooting skills with the paint gun. Will be back down next year for sure with the NLDP crew.