Painting my truck, with pics

I have it prepped to go over the fenders because I have fender flares which cover that. My fenders got rusted because the flares hold water, now it will have protection from that. The more I look at the pics, the more I agree about the 2 tone thing. I think it does look better if the bumper is orange. Back to plan "A".

View attachment 15623
Ok, I wondered if that's why you had the fenderwells unfinished.
But yeah, that pic is like what I was thinkin.

Paint the bumpers and flares orange and put the black along the bottom.

Just me thinkin out loud.

There ya go, now that looks good!

Ok, I wondered if that's why you had the fenderwells unfinished.
But yeah, that pic is like what I was thinkin.

Paint the bumpers and flares orange and put the black along the bottom.

Just me thinkin out loud.

Thanks guys. That is what I was gonna do from the beginning, but wasn't sure how it would look with the bumper being orange. I think I'm done thinking about this.:hehe: Good news though, we got my brothers truck done today....I'll be priming the bed tomorrow after work.:rockwoot:

Thanks guys. That is what I was gonna do from the beginning, but wasn't sure how it would look with the bumper being orange. I think I'm done thinking about this.
Thank god!!!!!!!! Cause you're killin me with these paint shop pics. :poke:

:hehe:

J/K man......Keep up the good work. :Cheer:

Thank god!!!!!!!! Cause you're killin me with these paint shop pics. :poke:

:hehe:

J/K man......Keep up the good work. :Cheer:

:hehe: I know, I suck at paint shop. Sorry man. I just don't want to screw this up after the time I have invested.

If it was mine I would either do the grey on the bottom or color match. I really would lean to color match but thats just me.

Well here is your perfect world minus the fender flares!, new truck has no Line-x but has fender flares! LOL
7.jpg

dscf1522_068.jpg

Man I love that color scheme. I plan on running the Toyos too down the road. Thanks for the pics.

Nice! get it back together already!! Did you decide what your doing with the bumpers and linex?

Nice! get it back together already!! Did you decide what your doing with the bumpers and linex?

:bang Nope. I have been thinking it over & I am gonna put my interior in, get the box mounted & tailgate on. I'll then be able to judge it a little better.:hehe: I'm pretty sure I'm going with black Line-x, but grey keeps popping up in my head.

:bang Nope. I have been thinking it over & I am gonna put my interior in, get the box mounted & tailgate on. I'll then be able to judge it a little better.:hehe: I'm pretty sure I'm going with black Line-x, but grey keeps popping up in my head.

What about color matched, does that keep poping up in the thinker too Jamie? LOL

What about color matched, does that keep poping up in the thinker too Jamie? LOL

I don't think color match will work. This color changes too much. I kinda got mad last week....a buddy of mine showed up to look at my truck & the sun was hitting it in a wierd direction. THE DAMN TRUCK LOOKED PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe: