Pissing match/ cam war

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
Since a select few of you feel the need to argue about something, feel free to post up whatever arguments you want here. This is the new lightning rod for negative posts.

:hehe: Bet it still wont keep your sale thread clear of crap, but should be entertaining.

Well I guess I will start some pissing buy saying that due to my Hamilton cam I made 798hp with a lil n20 on a stock cp3 after the install of my hamilton cam! MY highest hp before the cam was 746 on n20. SO I gained 52 hp

I am extrmely happy with me hamilton cam!

Now will someone please come tell me how it is impossible for my cam to make that kind of power difference!

Congrats on having good products Zach!

a little nitrous Cody???? You've got enough NAWS to blow yourself up.

Not takin away from zach but I could do that on a stock cam with as much nitrous as you threw at it. And when I say throw I mean open a 50lb bottle in front of the turbo

yeah but question is did he change the nozzels in the truck or was he running the same shot both times?? i know my HTT 62/71/14 turbo spools about 200 RPM fast with the Hamilton cam over the H2 cam that i had in it before.

If you will sir, allow me to piss a little gasoline on this little brushfire of a subject.

I'm sure you are full of crap only brand x,y,or z can do that. Haha!

You know the funny thing about telling the truth is that you are limited by the laws of physics, but when you fib those laws get bent and that 13sec. truck is now a 11.5 sec truck, that seat of the pants dyno can turn that 800hp rig into a 1000hp. Real data and graphs although varying slightly from dyno to dyno are the only way to cut through the bull. But lets not let the laws of physics get in the way of a good ole cam war.

Lets get ready to rumble! well you guys can, I am going to sit on the sidelines with my kneehigh mudboots and see how deep it gets.

Big swole since you are the offended Party I insist that you throw the first mudpie, it can be directed towards me, your chief, Obama or whoever has put a burr under your saddle lately. And this time I will not read into your post I will take it point blank.:Cheer:

Last edited:
zach you better get some hip waders cause i don't think your knee high boots are going to suffice!

yeah but question is did he change the nozzels in the truck or was he running the same shot both times?? i know my HTT 62/71/14 turbo spools about 200 RPM fast with the Hamilton cam over the H2 cam that i had in it before.

I don't think he had any jets on the bottle he had standing in front of the truck that was spraying into the turbo!

Zach, I'm ready for the before and after runs. Call me back player

Big swole since you are the offended Party I insist that you throw the first mudpie, it can be directed towards me, your chief, Obama or whoever has put a burr under your saddle lately. And this time I will not read into your post I will take it point blank.:Cheer:

:hehe: :Cheer:

Ok!! Yeah OBAMA is a F'n Democratic TARD!!!!!! Terrorist, Racist TARD!!!!:bang:bang:bang

Ahhhhh!!!!

Ok, I'm good for a while!!!!

BTW Zach.....I do think your products are great and had I known about you cams earlier, I might have gone with one..But, I was just learning and HAD to build my motor.....NOT saying I don't like my H2 because I do!!
I don't like making enemies on CompD and in the Diesel Community...Hell, I've got enough of them JUST because I wear this uniform and Badge!!!!

Thanks for understanding my questions and concerns a bit better!!!!:Cheer:

NOW, Back to your Regular scheduled programming!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he had any jets on the bottle he had standing in front of the truck that was spraying into the turbo!

Zach, I'm ready for the before and after runs. Call me back player

The 798 was with actually nitrous hooked up in the truck. Not spraying through the intake.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but some proof would be nice

Barry Bonds is not saying he used Steroids either, but the records still stands!!!!! LOL

N.O.S. is like the Steriods for of the Diesel Community!!!!

My .02

Since this is supposed to be a pissing match I will simply say that my Diesel Pros cam made 795 on fuel.

Since this is supposed to be a pissing match I will simply say that my Diesel Pros cam made 795 on fuel.

Well with my F1 H2, my track numbers / weight calculate Just about the Same!!!!

:Cheer:

Good Ol' #2 ONLY!!!!:rockwoot:

My dad's dead so thanks a lot for bring up those painfull memories.

I haven't gotten my truck on athe track yet, not that it's gonna hook up. LOL

Just kidding about my dad. LOL yeah i'm a d**k!

My dad's dead so thanks a lot for bring up those painfull memories.

I haven't gotten my truck on athe track yet, not that it's gonna hook up. LOL

Just kidding about my dad. LOL yeah i'm a d**k!

Wheeeeh!!

Day-um Dude!!! That wasn't playin fair at ALL!!!!!

You had me man!!!!!:bang

LOL

Back