Pissing match/ cam war

wow bryce just wow, many on the track let's just say many, you forget not everyone here just got out of highschool, not bashing just saying he's been at it a long time,

I will stay in Texas, you can have NYC.

Racinduallie, what part of that was a knock on NYC?

I have been to NYC, its not bad but I am a Texan. I can't live more than a few days without mouth watering BBQ, loestar beer, Tex-Mex, or a cool dip in Barton Springs on a 100 degree day. BTW It stays 68 degrees year round and a lot of the girls swim topless. ;) I'm not knockin NYC a bit, just saying I have all I need in Cenral Texas.

You are right, some others have been at this longer. What does that prove? Not trying to split hairs. I just don't see your point.

Last edited:
wow bryce just wow, many on the track let's just say many, you forget not everyone here just got out of highschool, not bashing just saying he's been at it a long time,

It wasn't really meant as a slam. I envy Jeff. He has, in my mind, one of the greatest jobs ever. If I could have the job he has and the projects he has I would be in hog heaven. It was really simply a question. I've been looking forward to his mod truck hitting the track ever since I saw it in DieselPower so it might just be anger towards him because I feel he is withholding an awesome rig from the world. Many of Jeff's posts have helped me out. Not everything on the internet is meant as a bash. True, from the attitude of this thread it could have been taken multiple ways but I never once have questioned him on anything. Take that as you will.

on OB, the hate runs deep and from all sides...... see here-->YouTube - Her name is

Ya kind'a haft'a see the whole thing to understand it. If you 'think' you have hate or that you're a bigot guess again.

When another thread about camshafts and their benifits is posted, the pissing/arguing will commence.

It was a nice attmep though.

Well i got a Hamilton cam and some new goodies as well, i cant run with the big dog's but i should do much better in Denton or I'm shooting the truck

Well i got a Hamilton cam and some new goodies as well, i cant run with the big dog's but i should do much better in Denton or I'm shooting the truck

if I dont hit over 800 you can shoot my truck also:bang

yea but i was thinking of shooting nitrous, LOL if i can do 600 plus on fuel i will be happy.

Back