Pissing match/ cam war

Perhaps the post was missed..... Rain out?

I thought this was your attempt at a pissing match? Hell, I asked 'where' you bought your cams and never got an answer.

Big swole, don't hold back. How do you really feel about Obama?

I better quit while I still have my freedom!!! LOL
If said what I'd like too, im sure the Secret Service would be knockin on my door!!!

Don't even get me started on Nancy P.!!!!:bang

:doh:

I buy them from Colt Cams in British Columbia. They are Molson Ice, labats blue maple leaf sporting Canadians.

Colt Cams
#54 - 3347 262nd Street
Langley, BC V4W 3V9
Canada

Tel: (604) 856-3571
Fax: (604) 856-3572

Colt Cams - custom camshaft grinding
My contact is Geoff Bardal

Does this suffice?
remember I am on the sidelines just stirring the pot, i am not going to get into it with anybody.

And guys based on the spring thread, I thought this was going to be an all out no holds barred brawl, but it looks more like kiddie day at the city park. I guess ya'll have gotten all of the aggression out in other ways today........... well maybe tomorrow.

Zach

Barry Bonds is not saying he used Steroids either, but the records still stands!!!!! LOL

N.O.S. is like the Steriods for of the Diesel Community!!!!

My .02

You hear this a bunch and everyones surely intitled to thier opinion, but for guys with a single charger I disagree. It simply acts as the missing air from not having that second charger, not even as much so in many cases but none the less the inital buy in is much cheaper, maybe not so much the long term though at 3.50 a lbs. Now id much more tend to agree for those that already have a compound setup, they can be tuned properly to spool well on the bottom and deliever all the desired cfm on the top, really the best of both worlds, I too wouldnt see the need for any bottle with a good twin setup. JMO
Ryan

Nitrous is about $6 a pound here in MD right now. Not that I use drugs.

Big swole, it is funny that you should say that. I have never heard a single person say I better stop bashing bush or I might get picked up. Independant of your comment, I do hear a lot of people say just that. I think a lot of people are a little scared to voice their disdain for the current administration. That is damn sad..........in America. Post 9/11 is so use to giving up freedoms and tax dollars in the name of social wellbeing that it is almost viewed as unamerican to question big brothers intentions or actions.

Liberty, freedom, R.I.P. 1776-2009

Big swole, it is funny that you should say that. I have never heard a single person say I better stop bashing bush or I might get picked up. Independant of your comment, I do hear a lot of people say just that. I think a lot of people are a little scared to voice their disdain for the current administration. That is damn sad..........in America. Post 9/11 is so use to giving up freedoms and tax dollars in the name of social wellbeing that it is almost viewed as unamerican to question big brothers intentions or actions.

Liberty, freedom, R.I.P. 1776-2009

10-4 That!!!!!

:clap:

I have to be especially careful given what I do...!!!
But, people ususally know wherer I'm coming from though!!!

MY truck made 798hp through a solenoid exact same size nitrous solenoid as the 746

Videos and dyno sheet will be posted later!

Feel free to come out to the bulllydog dyno and see over 800

Oh Yeah,

Well I locked a Hamilton Cam in a dark room with a maxspool cam, and after 1 mins 13 sec. of thrashing noise it was silent. I opened the door only to find Zach's cam and what looked like a pile of welding slag...............................................enough said.

sorry I couldn't help myself

I better quit while I still have my freedom!!! LOL
If said what I'd like too, im sure the Secret Service would be knockin on my door!!!

Don't even get me started on Nancy P.!!!!:bang

:doh:

Boy, one word and one word only comes to mind about that women and it starts with a C and ends with a UNT. She's the only person Id like to see gone more than Osama.

O, and to stay on topic Ill put my stock cam up against your cam any day. :bang But let me know when you get a shipment in.

he's got a shipment of billets coming in 2-3 weeks. dont ask me how i know :rockwoot:

Gotta be exact, I like to think of myself as a scientist in the purest form

My H2 made 1534.8 hp on fuel with custom "monster wide" lobes...................

Is this the thread to get the drop shipped bargin basement custom piston relieving springs? Or the triple packed mis-matched pushrods? Oh nevermind I see now this is the "my cam that someone else came up with is the greatest" thread. LMFAO

Is this the thread to get the drop shipped bargin basement custom piston relieving springs? Or the triple packed mis-matched pushrods? Oh nevermind I see now this is the "my cam that someone else came up with is the greatest" thread. LMFAO
:kick::hehe::hehe::hehe:

soryy i just had to get that out, i run a hamilton cam and have alot of new mod's going on next week, looking for a dyno.