Pissing match/ cam war

hello pot, this is kettle! that phrase comes to mind when reading these cam threads. i guess some like their crank rubbed by everyone else, must be an ego thang.

look at the list of sponsors...he can say whatever the fack he wants. give him a free cam and get your name in the sig and he will :cheer: for you too.
Obviously I don't want or need a Hamilton Cam. -nor do I see a Camshaft Sponsor listed in my sig. And yes I will promote those companies whom reside in my sig -as I believe in their products and back them 150%.....:thankyou2:

you can get away with not speaking Spanish. I'd be worried about not being able to speak texican

To Quote The Casey Donahew Band

"Went up to New York City, its a Yankee pity, those crazy bas&*rds don't have a clue."

from Back Home In Texas - Casey Donahew Band

sorry just popped into my head

To Quote The Casey Donahew Band

"Went up to New York City, its a Yankee pity, those crazy bas&*rds don't have a clue."

from Back Home In Texas - Casey Donahew Band

sorry just popped into my head

12 Gauge by Casey Donahew Band is awesome!!!

I will stay in Texas, you can have NYC.
:poke:Are knocking NYC ? ? ? :bangIn reviewing the content of this and other threads you have started on your competitors, all whom have been in the business quite a bit longer than you and they also have the respect and support of many,many faithful enthuisists, it is quite apparent that it is you who is the one that is mouthy, and not I..........

Zachory one thing you must remember,

If you throw stones, you better be able to catch boulders, when they are thrown your way......$.02

:Cheer: P.S.: I have a few friends along with family, in the great state of Texas, so don't expect me to throw Texas under the bus to win an interwebby battle. I am more resourceful than that........:rockwoot:

I'll check back in a little later and see if you have anything intelligent to ad to this miserable marketing strategy you have going on here.....

Zach.....And thought I was the one that was gonna cause trouble in here!!!1
LOL

I am much worse in person.....LOL
I think I have pissing matches on other forums that are older than ol Zachory has been in this business.....:hehe: And you think he would be more observant to details before "trying" to kick one in the stones-

example :

User name : SINNER

User title : PRICK

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: