Platte city, MO/july 25

:badidea::hehe: The price is just gonna go up if we win at shied.. Who ever has the best hook will decide

Since I own the diesel shop that helped Troy and is in with Troy on this truck that would be very stupid of me to let him run NOS. Due to the simple fact that if he was running it and got caught that would reflect the shop. And that is not the case...

U might work on the truck but I know who is tunin the truck steve cole and I know the set up of ur truck its bout the same as someone elses truck I know in a different state and he never puts that much on matt and we have tracks like that in KY

Truck has been teched several times by the best... Nothings ever been found because nothings on the truck... A Co2 intercooler spray bar was installed a few years ago for our local assoc. but hasnt been ran since TS. And wasnt ran at platte county for this simple reason every ones mouth.... Sorry for getting so defensive, but give a guy credit were credit is due... It was a great hook.. and so was theres they all did a hell of a job, See from where were from we say congrats. and go home. It just makes us work harder trying to get around those top running trucks...

From what i heard, is that you (troy) were caught with it before and ran it at TS, from who, im not saying but its been more than one.

Now lets get this straight im not accusing you of having it, i never said you ran nitrous so you and your buddy dont need to get defensive on me. We also do the same herewith the congrats and go home, as i said before, Congrats guys.

Yea, Steve tunes the truck but has never seen anything in the motor... so he can try and copy the truck all he wants doesnt mean its going to work like the truck.... It doesnt always come down to how much horsepower u have...You can have all the power in the world but u still have to get it to the ground and make it work.... and that we have been working on for several months....

Well in order to tune the truck u have to know the injectors and what kind of heads and compression and what kind of cam so if u ask me he kinda knows what's in the motor but thats my opinion.

That nice little blue r purple r whatever color bottles gets a lot of horsepower to the ground

U might work on the truck but I know who is tunin the truck steve cole and I know the set up of ur truck its bout the same as someone elses truck I know in a different state and he never puts that much on matt and we have tracks like that in KY

From what i heard, is that you (troy) were caught with it before and ran it at TS, from who, im not saying but its been more than one.

Now lets get this straight im not accusing you of having it, i never said you ran nitrous so you and your buddy dont need to get defensive on me. We also do the same herewith the congrats and go home, as i said before, Congrats guys.

Please guys lets just move on about it. We checked the truck for nitrous. Not only did we look for any wiring, but any hoses, braided lines, welded bungs, copper lines, remote activated switches, ect ect..... There was no nitrous on the truck.

I will say that the track was perfect last night. The Hill Brothers did a freaking awsome job making that thing flat, straight, and not a dang bump in it. This is even after running almost a 100 mud trucks right through the middle of it the night before.

The track obviously was good for automatics and not manual trucks. I am sure that several guys are shimming clutches today or taking them out and making sure that they are not junk. I will say that this year there was a great turnout. Next year hopefully the weather will be the same and we will have twice as many trucks.

Everyone start marking their calendars for next year......

Congrats to everyone, and we will see you next year.
:Cheer:

Matt williams said congrats and c u at schied and make sure u have more bottles

I knew Matt Williams was acting very childish last night but to keep acting like a baby is unbelievable. You referenced Scheid last year to me (where Troys transmission was out) and this years TS event (where the track was crap) as reasons that Troy couldn't beat you. Are you really that silly to think he doesn't work on his truck and in may not run the same as the last time you saw it?
And for you Wesley Wade you have been the top dog alot I can't belive you've never been called a cheater unfairly. You should know better that to spout off when you have no business talking, it just makes you look bad and you usually don't come off that way.

The same old $hit just a different day. Troy's truck runs well, on this day it out ran and out pulled you guys. Another day it might be different but to try an compare it to any other truck that I tune is a waste of time. The reason I tune the trucks I do is I keep my mouth shut about the builds. It's not right for me to take what we learn on one truck and tell everyone else about it, so I do not do it. I know plenty about a lot of truck builds but what one does after with the rest of the truck is what makes them go. If I sold the same parts and the same build and tune to all of you, that still would not make the truck.

So whoever you are DslHt2 grow up already and get back to work on something and try again.

I do have something to do try and figure out y someones truck doesn't have reverse and have to keep switchin tcms when they pull

Why are there so many who think the same truck will win every night on different tracks, with different sleds. Surely there are several trucks with the capability of winning. In Ohio, someone different wins quite often. The accusations float around up here also, I'm glad Troy was thoroughly inspected to put the BS to rest.

I do have something to do try and figure out y someones truck doesn't have reverse and have to keep switchin tcms when they pull

Common problem with manual locking switches on the Allison's converter. Please worry about something else. :hehe:

Maybe you should go back to who built the transmission and who tunes the TCM to figure it out instead of posting the BS you are here. The truck was tech'ed and passed twice. Once before and once after the pull. It did not have NOS, get over it already.

Have we ever run NOS on it ............... yep, why would you bring a knife to a gun fight! So when and where it's allowed we would run it just as everyone else does.

Once a cheater always a cheater he got caught at ts with NOS that's what I heard and y is ppl comin down on wes for

rediculous

Please guys lets just move on about it. We checked the truck for nitrous. Not only did we look for any wiring, but any hoses, braided lines, welded bungs, copper lines, remote activated switches, ect ect..... There was no nitrous on the truck.

I will say that the track was perfect last night. The Hill Brothers did a freaking awsome job making that thing flat, straight, and not a dang bump in it. This is even after running almost a 100 mud trucks right through the middle of it the night before.

The track obviously was good for automatics and not manual trucks. I am sure that several guys are shimming clutches today or taking them out and making sure that they are not junk. I will say that this year there was a great turnout. Next year hopefully the weather will be the same and we will have twice as many trucks.

Everyone start marking their calendars for next year......

Congrats to everyone, and we will see you next year.

:Cheer:
I think you boys need to congratulate him and go on we pulled down there last night and i have pulled against troy that truck will run no questions i get beat by him EVERY pull...lol...we got 6th last night i could not be there but my partner said the track was awesome and that st joe diesel did a good job puttin it on. Well i can relate to pullin out clutches we did so this mornin and yep she is junk. I think it is rediculous that all you guys are arguin why dont you move on realize that truck runs good and use it as lesson to work a little more on your trucks. Good pull Troy and I have heard everyone did well...well some not well enough cause they are still cryin.

You need to go back and read the rules...no one was caught doing anything illegally.... (you can type but can u read) apparently not..

I thought it was another well run pull. Track was excellent, turnout was great.

I had both classes on my camcorder and planned to get them on youtube today, but my camcorder took a dive.

I guess the magnet I found stuck to the side of my digital camcorder about a month ago did actually damage the hard drive :bang