Platte city, MO/july 25

All i have to say is that you dont put over 50 foot on most of the rest of the pack on a tight ass track like that. But dont forget guys his hitch point was almost what looked like to the naked eye without a tape measure it was almost 20 inches up under the truck. that probably had a play in things as well. and if i were the guys that have troy help tune their truck, i would be p...ed at troy for putting the f...ing to them for not giving them the same rpm's as troy

what do you mean? whos hitch was where? to my knowledge there was no restraints on hitch location. sorry just tryin to follow...

Honestly, we are tired of argueing all ready we were teched twice and passed with no problems, by there rules posted, We can hold are heads high and say we picked the best spot, truck setup, and made a hell of a pass to beat some of the best in the country... And are proud maybe next time it will be a different story, but that is sled pulling we make changes weekly to that track for better or worse but we try... See u guys at Schied.... (we dont have a problem at all doing a best out of 3):Cheer:

I don't know the gear ratios of the #2 and #3 but I have a good idea of the gear ratio of the #1 and that needs to be taken into consideration. The weight of the sled will stop a truck, it is how fast you get the sled going is a big factor. Come Scheid!

You know guys it is sad. All of this argueing and bickering and Troy isn't even here to defend himself. Why? Because he doesn't even have internet. Actually right now Troy is content at home working on his truck so it will be better the next time out. It is that simple. It takes hard work and dedication to win. That is why Troy is one of the top guys out there. I can promise you that the truck will run even better at the scheid event as it progressively gets better after every pull.

All i have to say is that you dont put over 50 foot on most of the rest of the pack on a tight ass track like that. But dont forget guys his hitch point was almost what looked like to the naked eye without a tape measure it was almost 20 inches up under the truck. that probably had a play in things as well. and if i were the guys that have troy help tune their truck, i would be p...ed at troy for putting the f...ing to them for not giving them the same rpm's as troy
that is another we get a kick out of is the rpm. the truck shifts at 4400 rpm, any time you guys want to stop buy and look at the log on the computer be our guest. it would have really made the night even better if we would have loaded his dd truck on the trailer and pulled it home with the pulling truck! best part of the night is when troy and i were over getting some pictures printed out of his truck the guy that took them asked troy what all the big deal was about. troy told him a guy was upset that he got beat by a buch. he says whats the big deal he does that every weekend lol!

You know guys it is sad. All of this argueing and bickering and Troy isn't even here to defend himself. Why? Because he doesn't even have internet. Actually right now Troy is content at home working on his truck so it will be better the next time out. It is that simple. It takes hard work and dedication to win. That is why Troy is one of the top guys out there. I can promise you that the truck will run even better at the scheid event as it progressively gets better after every pull.
are you kidding me his truck is probably still setting on the trailers at josh's shop, with the chip foose ball in the air intake and a good pair of levis stuffed in the stack since we lost our stack cover lol! oh and he is probably been in bed since about 10:00!

I'm just sticking up for him. Honestly Troy has alot of dedication and alot of dedicated guys around him. I think that there are 3 including myself here now.

Here again we have more evidence to support my theory that most of this BS comes from benchwarmer types. Won't run their truck? Then run mouth instead.

Gets old, fast :doh:

Congrats to Troy and company for putting it all together at a big event.

X2

Darn swivelly chair bad azzs!:hehe:

You call them out to bring there own stuff out to play and they give lame excuses like "its lifted" or "its still stock turbo". Then they should STFU!:cheer:

Congrats Troy!:clap:

Last edited:
So RAW putting 25 to 35 feet on 600 hp trucks is legit????

So 750 hp trucks wont put 25 feet on 600 hp trucks? :bang

It is perfect legit if its normal.

And it has nothing to do with Dodge or Chevy. Its about a truck that normally runs within 20 ft of the rest, that for some reason put 60-70 ft on the same trucks.

Last edited:
Where did i spout off? Yea ive been called a cheater, but i have also been beat by a cheater and it realy burns my rear that some guys take the time to build and tune there truck up to running good, and then someone thats too lazy to build and tune the truck in takes and hides a bottle to win. So when a truck beats a truck one weekend by 100 ft that is normally with in 10 ft of the pack, what do you think. :nos:.

And please tell me where i called Troy a cheater.

Do explain? Because I saw Ingram put 35ft on Kevin Cole that was out beating the best of the best this year. Since then I haven't seen Ingram in the top position. Ressurected Ram beats him consistently and Jeremy Denson (DISTURBED) beat him in PA. So how does that work??? 35 feet to 2nd place that after I saw Kevin's hook I thought was untouchable. Its amazing that someone could have so much pride I guess, that they will call someone a cheater after being teched inside and out over their 2nd place finish. If they are SO against it. Give your prize money back. Losing (if thats what you call 2nd place at a big pull) is part of the game boys. There is ALWAYS something bigger and badder out there. NOBODY goes out and wins night after night. $.02

Anyhow BIG congrats to Troy on a good win. I hope your kicked back in the recliner on the back of the trailer having a cold one and counting your prize money man. Its well deserved. Can't wait to see the truck run again. Its one of the best shows out there to watch that thing hook. Great Troy and the Smokin Diesel Crew.:rockwoot:

Last edited:
So 750 hp trucks wont put 25 feet on 600 hp trucks? :bang

It is perfect legit if its normal.

And it has nothing to do with Dodge or Chevy. Its about a truck that normally runs within 20 ft of the rest, that for some reason put 60-70 ft on the same trucks.

Normally? I didnt realize Matt Williams "normally" pulled with Troy here in Mo? What trucks did troy put 60-70ft on that he "normally" only puts 20 on? Sounds like somebodys making **** up still. If your comparing how the trucks pulled against eachother at TS, then thats a joke, that track was a joke. You say normally runs with in 20ft of the rest, well Matt Willaims was only 18ft behind, so it sounds like everything is normail to me?

Normally? I didnt realize Matt Williams "normally" pulled with Troy here in Mo? What trucks did troy put 60-70ft on that he "normally" only puts 20 on? Sounds like somebodys making **** up still. If your comparing how the trucks pulled against eachother at TS, then thats a joke, that track was a joke. You say normally runs with in 20ft of the rest, well Matt Willaims was only 18ft behind, so it sounds like everything is normail to me?

How do you know its normal if you normally dont run with him.:bang

Look im not argueing with you over an event i was not even there. or not even my class.

Like i said before, congrats guys. :cheer:

How do you know its normal if you normally dont run with him.:bang

Look im not argueing with you over an event i was not even there. or not even my class.

Like i said before, congrats guys. :cheer:

I dont know that its normal. You stated that normally hes within 20 ft, so i simply stated 18ft is within 20ft. :poke:

I have a question for anyone who wants to answer? Where would one look to find a hidden NOS system without a complete Disass?

Im not here to stir the pot or anything but I can see where it is definetly possible for Troys truck to beat Matts. Its already been said that Matt doesn't have alot of time or attention put in to his suspension to make the truck bite the track better, he just has alot of power. Im not sayin that Troy does(which he probably in fact does) but that right there is enough to make several feet of difference. I have watched Troy's truck hook many times and he always pulls in the top. Two weekends ago I watched him pull in Belle, MO. There was something wrong with Troy's truck that wouldnt let it shift. But he still won the pull against two other good running dmaxs. Troys truck was biting the track hard and I believe that really helped him attain the win.

It's one of the top! Of course that is number 2 diesel only?

First you made this comment which was definately implying something.

"From what i heard, is that you (troy) were caught with it before and ran it at TS, from who, im not saying but its been more than one.

Now lets get this straight im not accusing you of having it, i never said you ran nitrous so you and your buddy dont need to get defensive on me. We also do the same herewith the congrats and go home, as i said before, Congrats guys"

Then you try to backpedal with this statement. Come on already and apologize because your better than that crap.

And for the rest of you that weren't there you should really leave it alone since you couldn't know that it was a rare track and sled combination that favored the automatic. The track was pretty good everywhere, the boat was a little heavy starting but really let you go mid track (I had 24mph tire speed mid track with my stock turbo duramax and was stopped by 260ft) and some didn't set their trucks up for the rules as well as others. The hitch rule was real weird but everyone should have been aware of that before they showed up and if they didn't that's their stupidity.

Last edited:
Then you try to backpeddle with this statement. Come on already and apologize because your better than that crap.

No need to backpeddle or appologize, i never accused him of cheating. :bang

Rather you took it as an insult or however, i dont care.