Platte city, MO/july 25

Dane's just ended up being the clutch..... thank goodness.. he should have it back up and running this weekend.. Talked about Pike Co?

Somehow mine does show up at big events, but seems like Ill hit a couple of brush pulls after a problem and it does fine, thin go to a big event and have noting but problems. I tought i might get lucky with something as easy as a head gasket this time bu i dont think thats the case. O well bck to the drawing board AGAIN.......

Yeah Corey I heard about all the problems you been having hope you get that thing running better!

What was up with Williams getting out of a running truck than climbing underneith to stow a strap? Around here that would be a sure DQ. If no one is in the drivers seat it should be shut off. Climbing under it running truck like that.:doh:

Gasp! Shame on him.

What did all you pullers think of bringing your truck to a tech location and not having us tech guys come find you in the pits? That made it so much easier foe us tech guys. I thought it went very smooth except for the crybabies. Im a Dodge guy all the way, but come on Troys truck runs good and they are great people to deal with.

I think that next year we stick to that Adam, it did seem a ton easier. What classes should there be??? Something to think about. I have had several people ask about a 3.0 Class. Maybe even a run whatever you brung class....????

Dane's just ended up being the clutch..... thank goodness.. he should have it back up and running this weekend.. Talked about Pike Co?
Danes only problem is he let himself work on the truck. Bone head doesnt know how to put clutch discs is correctly and put one in backwards :hehe:
I think that next year we stick to that Adam, it did seem a ton easier. What classes should there be??? Something to think about. I have had several people ask about a 3.0 Class. Maybe even a run whatever you brung class....????

YES, a 3.0 class would be great!! My vote is for 3.0 and 2.6. Lots of the 2.8 guys will pull 3.0 still.

Yea I think there should be a open diesel class. Let the guys spray if they want to. Last year there was only 3 trucks that showed up for the 3.0 class.

2tone at least he was able to pull all summer by at least knowing what clutch to run lol.

Danes only problem is he let himself work on the truck. Bone head doesnt know how to put clutch discs is correctly and put one in backwards :hehe:

ya he said he was use to putting his haisley in.. alway put the side with the sticker on the front disc to the flywheel... well if he would have looked that sticker said pressure plate side.....:bang and since it stripped the splines out on the back disc, it was only grabbing on the front disc and then finally at around 200' the clutch welded together... :bang

it is almost as bad as him trying to hook in 4hi at warren and put that haisley in its grave...

2tone at least he was able to pull all summer by at least knowing what clutch to run lol.

It don't matter what clutch you have or prefer. If you put the damn thing in backwards none of them or worth a chit! So I'm unclear on your point here numb nuts:kick: By the way, since the clutch has been put in my truck there are no issues at all. It was how it was initially set up was the problem. Not that is was broke or wouldn't hold!:rockwoot: And I plan on showing Dane how it locks up and heads on down the track this weekend hahaha!! Cya there fellas.

ya he said he was use to putting his haisley in.. alway put the side with the sticker on the front disc to the flywheel... well if he would have looked that sticker said pressure plate side.....:bang and since it stripped the splines out on the back disc, it was only grabbing on the front disc and then finally at around 200' the clutch welded together... :bang

it is almost as bad as him trying to hook in 4hi at warren and put that haisley in its grave...

Haha, ya but what shocked me was he rehooked after the first attempt and the thing screamed!! I thought that thing was done for sure.

Ya i tought for shure it was going to sit still on the next hook but it held together and put a good pull on :rockwoot: :rockwoot: and it was my stupid fault on the clutch 2 years of puttin parts on and that was the frist time i F$$$$$up not to bad i was in such a rush trying to het it back together i wasent even thinking :bang :bang live and learn :doh:

:rockwoot:I have been reading what you guys have been saying and normally I don't post but i have to say first I do not know Troy personally and I am not saying he is a bad person although I don't like the fact that some people think that we are all dumber then a box of rocks... Because we are supposed to believe that yes he did have N02 at TS and even said he used it but the track was Sh*t and it was BAD. After the run at Platte city where he ran and ran very good we are to think that he took the N02 off his truck... YEA OK....!! N02 is like drugs once you have and see what it can do for you then you want more... I was there and I saw it and it was tough to swallow seeing him put 18 feet on 2nd and 30 to 40 feet on the rest.... I have been pulling for years and that just don't happen unless you are a man amongst boys and in this case he was not there were many STRONG trucks there!!! ... I am not taking up for Matt Williams by any means cause I pull against him a lot and his truck is very strong and I have beat him a few times also. If Troy is truly running that great without N02 then WOW!! But if at Scheid he does pull and beats the best trucks there and the DON'T find his bottle then hats off to Troy, I guess we will have to wait till Scheid to see...:nos::bang

:rockwoot:I have been reading what you guys have been saying and normally I don't post but i have to say first I do not know Troy personally and I am not saying he is a bad person although I don't like the fact that some people think that we are all dumber then a box of rocks... Because we are supposed to believe that yes he did have N02 at TS and even said he used it but the track was Sh*t and it was BAD. After the run at Platte city where he ran and ran very good we are to think that he took the N02 off his truck... YEA OK....!! N02 is like drugs once you have and see what it can do for you then you want more... I was there and I saw it and it was tough to swallow seeing him put 18 feet on 2nd and 30 to 40 feet on the rest.... I have been pulling for years and that just don't happen unless you are a man amongst boys and in this case he was not there were many STRONG trucks there!!! ... I am not taking up for Matt Williams by any means cause I pull against him a lot and his truck is very strong and I have beat him a few times also. If Troy is truly running that great without N02 then WOW!! But if at Scheid he does pull and beats the best trucks there and the DON'T find his bottle then hats off to Troy, I guess we will have to wait till Scheid to see...:nos::bang

So if Scheids doesn't find the bottle it's legit. Even though they spent more than an hour removing the dash, door panels, and everything. It doesn't matter cause Scheids didn't do it. Go crawl back where you came from with all your finger pointing whoever you are. Joined up today and 1 post? Whats up with that. Give him the respect he deserves and wait for Scheids. As long as they don't have issues with something the truck is competitive with the best of them. If he has ever been caught or is caught cheating is one thing. But to accuse a guy for cheating that is open about using it WHEN ITS LEGAL is BS. They gladly will let anyone look through it to be teched. If you guys are so confident, WHY DIDNT YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS and pay to have it tore down????? You know 100% then take care of business.

I am not taking up for Matt Williams by any means cause I pull against him a lot and his truck is very strong and I have beat him a few times also.

Then you had to have had NO2 on to beat him to right? Since Troy isn't capable of doing it why are you? What I find funny is you guys are so blown away by this truck and how it runs in a 2.8, but Wesley Kusilek is one of the best Super Street trucks out there each and every week and he doesn't run the bottle. Why is it so hard to believe Troys truck isn't a runner? Whos to say Troy doesn't have the same motor Wes has but just in a 2.8 class? Same thing Matt Williams has is a Super Street motor with an OEM driveline and a 2.8 charger. Well I think I have said my peace. :hehe:This type of stuff just pisses me off. Knowing they have worked their a$$ off like the rest of us and this is how they are treated.

Last edited:

LOL, this is funny, if you still think that he ran nitrous, after an extensive inspection, the only way for you to prove he had it would be to get a sniffer or pay for the teardown.

Congrats to Josh and Troy for either building a great truck, or developing a new way to hide the nitrous, or other extensive power adders!