Platte city, MO/july 25

Hey 2tone you menitoned wesley kusilek, well yes he does have a damn good running truck but your buddy troy put like over 20 feet on him. so you little comment on how wes doesnt run the bottle is our point. for troy to put over 20 feet on him and not run the bottle is a bunch of crap.

LOL, this is funny, if you still think that he ran nitrous, after an extensive inspection, the only way for you to prove he had it would be to get a sniffer or pay for the teardown.

Congrats to Josh and Troy for either building a great truck, or developing a new way to hide the nitrous, or other extensive power adders!

I would say a great way to hide it

Kind of thinking about this I notice Troy always wears bibs, maybe he has a secret pocket that he puts the bottles in? For scheid maybe they should ban the bibs.

Hey 2tone you menitoned wesley kusilek, well yes he does have a damn good running truck but your buddy troy put like over 20 feet on him. so you little comment on how wes doesnt run the bottle is our point. for troy to put over 20 feet on him and not run the bottle is a bunch of crap.

Wesley broke didnt you watch the video and Im sure the auto helped alot where the stick shift trucks petered out at 300 troys down shifted and kept going. I say give credit where credit is due if they tore the truck down and couldnt find anything then it must be legit. Lets see it at scheid

Congrats to Josh and Troy for either building a great truck, or developing a new way to hide the nitrous, or other extensive power adders!

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

If they are hiding it I would like to know where. I know it can be done. You guys need to start talking and speaking your mind of all of the places to look so when we tech these kinds of trucks we know where to look.

Here's the rules regarding the hitch for 2.8":

Hitch height shall be a maximum of 26”. No transfer type hitches allowed. Receivers must be made of solid steel with an oblong shaped hole 3 ¾” long and 3” wide. Hitch must be frame mounted behind the rear axle of vehicle.

Doesn't say the hook point must be rearward of the tailgate (like the 2.6" class rules).

Was Troy the only one that took advantage of the loophole?

If so, I'd say there is part of the answer to why he put more feet on everyone else...

The other part being that his truck just flat out runs!

Another one of you clowns and a pointless statement. Troy beat another BROKEN truck by 20 ft. You still haven't answered me why Kusileks truck isn't such a big deal?? Lets here it smart guys? REMEMBER I am comparing Kusileks big truck in Super Street. I'm not talking about his little truck. You guys are a lost cause to even waste any time saying anything to. You are complaining and saying all these things that was proven wrong. No point in paying any attention to you knuckle heads. Someday you guys will spend alot or hard earned time and money. I hope you go out and get yourself a big win and EVERYONE accuses you of something that you don't have and you get no applause or respect for your work.

Here's the rules regarding the hitch for 2.8":

Hitch height shall be a maximum of 26”. No transfer type hitches allowed. Receivers must be made of solid steel with an oblong shaped hole 3 ¾” long and 3” wide. Hitch must be frame mounted behind the rear axle of vehicle.

Doesn't say the hook point must be rearward of the tailgate (like the 2.6" class rules).

Was Troy the only one that took advantage of the loophole?

If so, I'd say there is part of the answer to why he put more feet on everyone else...

The other part being that his truck just flat out runs!

Looks like Troy used his brain rather than his mouth to try and win this one. :kick:

I figured it out. Matt Williams runs NOS, and everyone else on here still whining. You see they know their cheating so if they get beat that person has to be cheating. I say tear down everyone that beats Troy when he doesn't break and you'll find a bottle, especially if it's a dodge.

So if Scheids doesn't find the bottle it's legit. Even though they spent more than an hour removing the dash, door panels, and everything. It doesn't matter cause Scheids didn't do it. Go crawl back where you came from with all your finger pointing whoever you are. Joined up today and 1 post? Whats up with that. Give him the respect he deserves and wait for Scheids. As long as they don't have issues with something the truck is competitive with the best of them. If he has ever been caught or is caught cheating is one thing. But to accuse a guy for cheating that is open about using it WHEN ITS LEGAL is BS. They gladly will let anyone look through it to be teched. If you guys are so confident, WHY DIDNT YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS and pay to have it tore down????? You know 100% then take care of business.

:eek:wned:You have got to be one of Troys A*s buddys cause you are sure defending him like he is your lover.... Sorry I have only 1 post I guess I have a life unlike you Mr3400++ poster.... wow you are soo mean:hehe:... Dude get a life all I said was that its funny that he used it at TS (where it was Legal) and he took it off for the other pulls that dont allow it comon people are not as stupid as you think they are and I said if he did beat everybody with his hitch or with his RAW power and NO BOTTLE then congrats to him because he has figured out how to win. I was one of the truck he beat and I am not a sore looser by any means as long as its done fairly.... When I was talking about seeing him at Scheid it is because I would like a shot at the KING!!!...:bow:

Well i am the king!!! LOL

Troy will be at St.charles tommorow night for anyone that wants another shot at him!

This is pretty ridiculous, the guys at smokin diesel are pushing the envelope on diesel performance and are getting their a$$ raped for it. I pull with Josh and Troy about every weekend for the last year and half. You will not meet two smarter hard working people when it comes to a pulling truck. When I started pulling, my brother and I had no idea what we were doing, but Josh, Troy, Sleeper and everyone else at smokin diesel has helped us ALOT. Troys truck is running the best it ever has, he is beating me by 60 ft now when it doesn't snap I axle. And like josh said it doesn't matter if you have the baddest engine if you can't get the power to the ground, and at Platte City they did!! Why do they nitrous if it blows the tires off without it?? Congrats to Troy

:eek:wned:You have got to be one of Troys A*s buddys cause you are sure defending him like he is your lover.... Sorry I have only 1 post I guess I have a life unlike you Mr3400++ poster.... wow you are soo mean:hehe:... Dude get a life all I said was that its funny that he used it at TS (where it was Legal) and he took it off for the other pulls that dont allow it comon people are not as stupid as you think they are and I said if he did beat everybody with his hitch or with his RAW power and NO BOTTLE then congrats to him because he has figured out how to win. I was one of the truck he beat and I am not a sore looser by any means as long as its done fairly.... When I was talking about seeing him at Scheid it is because I would like a shot at the KING!!!...:bow:

Me get a life... Funny how you have had no interest in this site until now. Is this your second name you have created? Yes me and Troy are tight. I have met him 3-4 times and never spoke to him on the phone. We are very close friends you are correct. How about instead of crying and pointing fingers you go work on your truck and make an attempt to be within 50 feet of Troy next time you hook against him chump.

This is pretty ridiculous, the guys at smokin diesel are pushing the envelope on diesel performance and are getting their a$$ raped for it. I pull with Josh and Troy about every weekend for the last year and half. You will not meet two smarter hard working people when it comes to a pulling truck. When I started pulling, my brother and I had no idea what we were doing, but Josh, Troy, Sleeper and everyone else at smokin diesel has helped us ALOT. Troys truck is running the best it ever has, he is beating me by 60 ft now when it doesn't snap I axle. And like josh said it doesn't matter if you have the baddest engine if you can't get the power to the ground, and at Platte City they did!! Why do they nitrous if it blows the tires off without it?? Congrats to Troy
X2. All the smokin diesel boys are some of the nicest guys and smartest guys to be around. I dont pull, but I go every weekend to watch you guys put on a hell of a show. Never in my life have I ever heard so much whining cuz Troy won by a bunch. Its what he does. That is why they work on the truck non stop and constantly having to change the set up so they can get the power to the ground. I have been getting into drag racing my truck and the guys at smokin diesel have helped me above and beyond what I would have expected. Congrats to Troy and Josh and hope you guys keep up the winning.

And so many people are wondering why that are fewer and fewer people pulling......

So dang many whine ass's.....

Tim

From what I heard I forgot to mention Bodine. Without him the allison would have lasted pulling 6 times in one night!! Thanks maybe next weekend you will recognize me when Im right in front of you