Play time again

Wow, I did have to check to see if it was still April 1! Good to see the dust off of the old girl, now get her to a track!

Truck seems like a handfull on the street. Pardon my ignorancen but are you same guy w/ the PS dragster?

yes sir she is but definitely brings a smile to your face trying to keep her in line. Dragster is still sitting in the corner waiting for the right time.

Business had slowed down so paying the bills was a little more important but business has been getting better and better so we may be able to get it put together real soon as well.

how much boosht are you making with the 'Keith Black of diesel engines'?

did you have to buy new tires, because of all the flat spots on the old ones?

I remember seeing the truck at ATS in 2006 or 2007. Very good looking rig, glad it's up and running!

how much boosht are you making with the 'Keith Black of diesel engines'?

did you have to buy new tires, because of all the flat spots on the old ones?

I almost forgot.....

Dave,

Please explain the statement you made like 8 years ago about the Keith Black Hemi of Diesel Engines.

Thanks,

The Blue guys in the corner.

I almost forgot.....

Dave,

Please explain the statement you made like 8 years ago about the Keith Black Hemi of Diesel Engines.

Thanks,

The Blue guys in the corner.

Has the fat lady sang yet LOL

Timing it's all about timing.

What has happened in the last several years other than the Hypermax rail running quicker/faster than the Scheid dragster?

Glad to see the Snow Princess back up and running! LOL

Good to see some of the old trucks coming back like Snow White and the Orange Crush this year. You going to run sportsman or Super diesel at Ennis? She got 11.90's on fuel with out having much tweaking time?

Glad to see the Snow Princess back up and running! LOL

Good to see some of the old trucks coming back like Snow White and the Orange Crush this year. You going to run sportsman or Super diesel at Ennis? She got 11.90's on fuel with out having much tweaking time?

who owns the orange crush now ? maybe we can get mcrat and his minions back too !!

I believe the original owners McCaulkin (sp) still own it.

or some of us just learned to go out and have fun and race... not that i ever was a real player but racing deisel is in my blood and im having fun.. I hope David just has fun again too..