Play time again

Glad to see the Snow Princess back up and running! LOL

Good to see some of the old trucks coming back like Snow White and the Orange Crush this year. You going to run sportsman or Super diesel at Ennis? She got 11.90's on fuel with out having much tweaking time?
Not sure yet, I'll wait and see who shows up in what classes. I have no idea what she will run but should net mid 11's pretty easy(I hope)
Everyone has gone faster, or quit and sold their junk.
or done nothing ever:poke:
or some of us just learned to go out and have fun and race... not that i ever was a real player but racing deisel is in my blood and im having fun.. I hope David just has fun again too..

True that, I let pride get to me the first go around and God saw fit to sit me out on the bench till I had a real good understanding of what it means to be humble. I gotta admit it was/has been a hard pill to swallow but I think it has made me a better person and a nicer person to be around, don't get me wrong I still like to play and take jabs but I have to be careful how I do it.

Looks like I will get to pull up aside the princess in all her glory and put a spankin on dat ass this weekend!

Actually to be truthful my goal is to make it to the end of the track twice lol

Glad your back man!

Man the 11:90 class is gonna be the new pro street before you know it. Lott run pro street and loose with the rest of us lol. But seriously he has enough motor to go fast.

its good to see you and i look forward to being in the slow 11.90 class..

i wish i had the ability to make texas this next weekend..

Has the fat lady sang yet LOL

Timing it's all about timing.

What has happened in the last several years other than the Hypermax rail running quicker/faster than the Scheid dragster?

You are gonna put a triple Turbo DT466 in it???

It was Chris Caulkins , I thought he sold that thing. Anyway , maybe mcbride will guide him into the water box.

McBride should be able to do that pretty well.... hear he has a lot of experience parking cars at...errr... promoting Country Concerts and stuff.