Post your 215 pump setups here!

non benched 913, #100 plate, 191 dv's, 4k GSK, 21* timing, stock plug, no AFC, 5x.014's, 450+ HP

got the numbers back from my pump, custom built by moonlight diesel, no plate timing at 21.5*, 191dvs, custom springs fuel to 4500 rpms, before boost 130ccs then 20 psi boost it flows up to 800cc's so it fuels way hard now, should be back on the truck with my new build in the next couple months and ill have some dyno numbers

Have several trucks now with stock dvs, stock turbos, stock injectors, no more than 16.5* and 3kgsk's in them and holding them to under 35psi w/ 12 housings. they are 96 manual 389/986, 96 auto(191s) 400/1008, 97 manual 422/948 they have exhaust and intakes, but nothing special aside from that.

what plates are you runnin? if any atall?

Did I just read 800cc's out of a 12mm P7100? My expectations for common knowledge gets lower and lower every day.

got the numbers back from my pump, custom built by moonlight diesel, no plate timing at 21.5*, 191dvs, custom springs fuel to 4500 rpms, before boost 130ccs then 20 psi boost it flows up to 800cc's so it fuels way hard now, should be back on the truck with my new build in the next couple months and ill have some dyno numbers

That's pretty good. 50cc more than my CDS built 13mm pump with HFDV's.

Maybe 800 Idaho cc's is equal to 550 Oklahoma/Texas cc's? Thinks are bigger in Texas. Oklahoma is just northern Texas.

12mm tapped out is 550 cc's......that's it!

Jim

Ok im not the only one second guessing this.....
Dumb question though,.... Just curious, Adding big towers and Say full cuts doesnt up the cc's output of the pump right ? Or does it ? Just wanna get some facts straight. ??

913 with 191s 4k gsk 370 marine and a garrett stage 3

with a number 5 plate full forward it flows 600cc
plan to dyno when i get a clutch that will hold

Did I just read 800cc's out of a 12mm P7100? My expectations for common knowledge gets lower and lower every day.

That's pretty good. 50cc more than my CDS built 13mm pump with HFDV's.

Maybe 800 Idaho cc's is equal to 550 Oklahoma/Texas cc's? Thinks are bigger in Texas. Oklahoma is just northern Texas.

i was thinking more along the line of 600cc when it was built, when he said 800cc i had to ask again because i didnt think it would be that high, I am not sure exactly what was done to the pump just a few things i listed, but thats what he said it flowed out on the test stand, so is this probably wrong, I dont know the pumps like some of you guys do, whats the max cc's you have seen on a 215 pump, seems 600cc is the most i have seen someone post, i know the pump has alot more work done to it then what i listed just not sure

i was thinking more along the line of 600cc when it was built, when he said 800cc i had to ask again because i didnt think it would be that high, I am not sure exactly what was done to the pump just a few things i listed, but thats what he said it flowed out on the test stand, so is this probably wrong, I dont know the pumps like some of you guys do, whats the max cc's you have seen on a 215 pump, seems 600cc is the most i have seen someone post, i know the pump has alot more work done to it then what i listed just not sure

The largest i've heard of is 700cc but was told it was to do with the gsk in it. Since then never heard of more.

Truck #1 is a stock 215 with a 3k and a 0 plate, 15 degrees timing, stock AFC. HR370s and a 62/71 made 440hp.

Truck #2 is a stock 887 with a 4k and a 100 plate, 15.5 degrees timing and a modded AFC. DDP comp sticks and a SB did 520hp. Now that I got the head ringed and studded, the timing is to 23 degrees. Waiting to get it on the dyno to see the improvement. Then a 160 pump goes on.

hey tate, what charger were you running or were you runnin twins or what? just like to know on both setups. thanks tater

4gsk,, custom plate ,ddp magic valves, molested afc but still tight ,16.5 timing trying to figure out why it drives through the new kennys single in 5th. stock injecters and turbo waste gate disconnected max ive seen is 56psi and 1725deg with lots of water/meth

hey tate, what charger were you running or were you runnin twins or what? just like to know on both setups. thanks tater

Truck #1 is the 12v, ran an II 62/71/0.8 turbo.

Truck #2 is the 24v, ran an II 66/71/0.8 turbo. Twins have yet to be installed, patiently waiting in the wings with tons of other parts.

Ok im not the only one second guessing this.....
Dumb question though,.... Just curious, Adding big towers and Say full cuts doesnt up the cc's output of the pump right ? Or does it ? Just wanna get some facts straight. ??

The full cuts I tested added 90cc's over 191's

Depends on the brand of "Pump Dyno" I mean Stand...lol

Ive seen a little over 700cc's with a 12mm but only once, It had a very odd plunger design.