Power Service Funny Car Headed to Pomona

Way to go john!! And remember the first rule of racing! "HAVE FUN"
Maybe ill see you their you'll only be about 2 hours from me.
Need an extra crew man / beer *****? Just let me know!!!

good deal we will see some of you guys out there . the following week we will be in Tulare ca. with car on display for the world ag expo if anybody is out there , stop by

I'll make sure to stop by. I was going to head down to the race but made plans to work on the nova. Kicking myself now that your going to have the car there..

Yeah good grief can someone get some video of this on something other than a potato!

I think John has several Go Pro's. Cell phone videos suck but better than nothing.

good deal we will see some of you guys out there . the following week we will be in Tulare ca. with car on display for the world ag expo if anybody is out there , stop by

I'll be there. I'll try to swing by and say hi and check out the car if I get time away from our booth.

I'll bring my GoPro and get it. I'm about 60' past the starting line, and 50' up.., should be a good shot.

Have a buddy at the race and he said John's first pass was 7.47 @190 and it looked like he had to peddle a little at about 200'. The announcer was really impressed. Made three passes best was a 7.11 @ 198 on some lighter cluck fingers, said on his FB page they will change the fingers back tonight.

Last edited:
we're done ... in first round of eliminations I let my fellow racer go & waited then let her fly ... shook the tires a little , we did change clutch fingers & that was a bad move . the response & acceptance has been huge though , not one word of discord & many many people have been telling us it's their favorite car on the property . we did get invited to put it on display at the front gates & will fire it up for the crowd between nitro rounds today so if any of my diesel brethren are out here that's where we will be , stop by & say him... I have free t shirts & power service on the trailer

No Arizona trip this year , we have a Nhra divisional that weekend in Houston . We are headed up to the world ag expo in Tulare ca when we leave here today to put the car on display in a booth

Dammit! Wish I would have been paying attention I would have shot over and watched you run. We were at King of the hammers in Johnson Valley CA and headed to Arizona Saturday on our way back to Oklahoma. Glad you got a good response for the "real" diesel industry!

My buddy Tim was there, tried to find you in the pits but there were so many teams there he never saw yours. He said the announcer was really excited when you made a pass.

you just bring all that free power service to dyno for dex and We will be ok.

Back