Power Service Funny Car Headed to Pomona

Good lord ..lol . Narcissism is setting in again with [redacted] .

Last edited:
Some people should know when to just shut up!

ATT_1420829388286_20150109_134040_zps88bbbb20.jpg

What I find frustrating is all of John and Crew's accomplishment threads ending up in discussing Gregory and his asinine personality.

:Throwup:

What I find frustrating is all of John and Crew's accomplishment threads ending up in discussing Gregory and his asinine personality.

:Throwup:

John doesn't talk ****. He actually races and has a bad ass "race program". Greg talks ****... Runs slower than my 7300lb truck, and has nothing to back his mouth up. He will lurk here but not comment.

Meh...not worth the effort. Let the has been get his kicks reading about a real race team. I get my kicks seeing him read about someone else living his dream.

Oh Hi Greg....I see ya lookin'

Congrats John and team!

Really curious about this boost controller. Ramping in the boost instead of a hard hit possibly?