Power Torque ATF - Shift kit in a bottle!

I ran tractor fluid for a while in the drag truck and did not notice much of a difference but less money out of the pocket book. A trans builder told me to quit. Ever since then valvoline dex/merc from orielly. Might be interested in giving the oils a test. Would rather support fellow diesel guys than orielly.

I am due for a filter change on my truck, its currently filled with Valvoline +4 from my last change.

Has the fluid been tested for blending with +4 without concern over separation as my truck sits during the week?

Power Torque is compatible with ATF +4 and will not have separation issues. This has been tested in both the lab and in real life on a couple different trucks.

You should feel a nice improvement in shift feel/firmness coming from ATF+4 to Power Torque.

I ran tractor fluid for a while in the drag truck and did not notice much of a difference but less money out of the pocket book. A trans builder told me to quit. Ever since then valvoline dex/merc from orielly. Might be interested in giving the oils a test. Would rather support fellow diesel guys than orielly.

Be sure to call-in and ask for the "racer discount" Todd and I are suckers for guys that drag race, pull, or compete with their trucks....

Have a friend that's probably going to give you guys a call Tomorrow. He's lost 2 bands recently running +4 in a 9 second street truck (RCLB common rail)

Sent from my flashscan v2

I'm getting ready to do a trans service. And with a JD dealer only being a couple of miles away, I was going to use Low Viscosity Hy-Gard.

Can you do a comparison of your product to it?

Well I'll be ordering about 20 quarts in a day or so

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just ordered 13 quarts couple days ago will update when it's in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We put our 95' Test Mule "Oscar" on the dyno a few weeks back with a stock 47rh transmission filled with new OEM ATF+4 fluid. We added enough power to slip the transmission and carefully tuned the power to where it would slip, then grab, then slip again all on the same pull depending on the RPM range and it held a maximum of 421 lb ft of torque. We then drained the fluid and re-filled with Power Torque ATF and repeated the same test. We ended up holding 546 lb ft of torque with Power Torque ATF! That's a 30% increase in torque capacity from fluid alone! We were hoping for 20% and the dyno delivered a 30% gain... simply amazing!

Here's the raw version:
PTATF_zpszvrf9ke8.jpg

Here's the pretty version:
Power%20Torque%20ATF%20Graph_zpstit0piot.jpg

We've had a few trucks really work this fluid hard with a slipping transmission and so far it has much, much better ability to handle extremely high temperature than standard ATF+4. We had one truck push Power Torque ATF to almost 300*F in his built 4R100 transmission.

If you competitively race or excessively beat on your automatic transmission, we're looking for more testers to really push the limits of this fluid, contact us here at Power Driven Diesel to see if you're a good test candidate: 435-962-9555.

If you don't race, but still want a hotrod ATF for your transmission, consider swapping over to Power Torque ATF. http://www.powerdrivendiesel.com/product-category/power-driven-fluids/power-torque-atf/

We put our 95' Test Mule "Oscar" on the dyno a few weeks back with a stock 47rh transmission filled with new OEM ATF+4 fluid. We added enough power to slip the transmission and carefully tuned the power to where it would slip, then grab, then slip again all on the same pull depending on the RPM range and it held a maximum of 421 lb ft of torque. We then drained the fluid and re-filled with Power Torque ATF and repeated the same test. We ended up holding 546 lb ft of torque with Power Torque ATF! That's a 30% increase in torque capacity from fluid alone! We were hoping for 20% and the dyno delivered a 30% gain... simply amazing!

Here's the raw version:
PTATF_zpszvrf9ke8.jpg

Here's the pretty version:
Power%20Torque%20ATF%20Graph_zpstit0piot.jpg

We've had a few trucks really work this fluid hard with a slipping transmission and so far it has much, much better ability to handle extremely high temperature than standard ATF+4. We had one truck push Power Torque ATF to almost 300*F in his built 4R100 transmission.

If you competitively race or excessively beat on your automatic transmission, we're looking for more testers to really push the limits of this fluid, contact us here at Power Driven Diesel to see if you're a good test candidate: 435-962-9555.

If you don't race, but still want a hotrod ATF for your transmission, consider swapping over to Power Torque ATF. http://www.powerdrivendiesel.com/product-category/power-driven-fluids/power-torque-atf/

You've got another customer. When I need another trans fluid service I will definitely be trying this stuff out.

You have me thinking about trying this trans fluid on my 12v / 47re

My truck is a 96 regular cab on 35's
3:55 gears
63/68/83 T4
T4 manifold
Valve springs
Head studs
21* timing
180 pump max and benched
Dual fed
AFC work
4k springs
. 024 delivery valves
060 overflow valve
5x.014 injectors
Sump
FASS 220

All on a stock trans.

Let's just say I need to drive conservative.

Eric

The discount not in affect anymore?

The retail price used to be a touch over $9 per quart, we sharpened our pencil and dropped the fluid down to the mid $7 range to make it more enticing for guys wanted to give it shot for about the same price as parts-store fluid. So no, the coupon has been discontinued, but the CompD5 5% coupon still works!!!

Will it work in a 5R110?

Yes, we've ran Power Torque in a couple of tester's 5R110's, it works great.

You have me thinking about trying this trans fluid on my 12v / 47re

My truck is a 96 regular cab on 35's
3:55 gears
63/68/83 T4
T4 manifold
Valve springs
Head studs
21* timing
180 pump max and benched
Dual fed
AFC work
4k springs
. 024 delivery valves
060 overflow valve
5x.014 injectors
Sump
FASS 220

All on a stock trans.

Let's just say I need to drive conservative.

Eric
:hehe:

Back