Powerflow diesel duramax rail has a new driver?

ecc_33

Amanda, Ohio
Rumor has it Jeff (STING) Dean has stepped aside and Wade Moody will be piloting the powerflow dragster. Jeff, If your old age is getting to you and your going to rent out the dragster like a pony ride can I take a pass or two in the rail? I'll be willing to pay! I also heard from a little birdy that the FREAK SHOW converter puked ATF in the Fleece parking lot on a attempt to spool? Alot of freakishly crazy stuff went on in IN this weekend.

Rumor has it Jeff (STING) Dean has stepped aside and Wade Moody will be piloting the powerflow dragster. Jeff, If your old age is getting to you and your going to rent out the dragster like a pony ride can I take a pass or two in the rail? I'll be willing to pay! I also heard from a little birdy that the FREAK SHOW converter puked ATF in the Fleece parking lot on a attempt to spool? Alot of freakishly crazy stuff went on in IN this weekend.

He was being certified in it.

Tranny

Just got the tranny out of the car and it just blow the front seal out. Going to look in the tranny and make sure everything is fine then put in a new seal and be ready for Muncie Friday night for the NADM race. Wade needed his points for the world finals in TD so I did my good deed for the year. lol I would just hope someone would help me out if I needed it.

Just got the tranny out of the car and it just blow the front seal out. Going to look in the tranny and make sure everything is fine then put in a new seal and be ready for Muncie Friday night for the NADM race. Wade needed his points for the world finals in TD so I did my good deed for the year. lol I would just hope someone would help me out if I needed it.

You call and I'll be there.

:clap::clap:

You're awesome Jeff!!
Tons of respect for you Sir!

Text, Call, Email, or smoke signals....I'll be there!

Well done sir!

Wait.... you mean we can call each other cokksuckers on the internet and help each other out in person?????

Don't tell anyone... Comp D has a rep to protect LOL

Well done Jeff.

I applaud you. All should take note of it. I offered up my heap to Milliken if he needs it to keep his points chase alive. Tough to hit so many races and run into his misfortune this weekend.

I applaud you. All should take note of it. I offered up my heap to Milliken if he needs it to keep his points chase alive. Tough to hit so many races and run into his misfortune this weekend.

Thought he was in ss not bracket.

36cmrj.jpg

LOL What a dick. Now that I know the afc ISN'T gutted on my pump. I will hook it up and I'll have more than 300cc of fuel and can now spray it as well. Of course after I make a couple fuel passes first. So long 11.90's, hello broken parts! Suck it kick start :hehe: