powerstroke in a dodge!

i would have pulled you

Woody you couldn't pull a loose tooth!!LOL

BTW - how's business going for you right now? I've got about 9k in work lined up, which is surprising despite the economy along with the housing market.

Woody you couldn't pull a loose tooth!!LOL

BTW - how's business going for you right now? I've got about 9k in work lined up, which is surprising despite the economy along with the housing market.

lol.. thats funny as the kid in the painted up dodge truck said i spun all the way through the interestion and looked like i was coming back.. my buddy has the video if you want to see it stop on by, but if you would like come out this saturday we'll show you what my little pos can do against a modded 12v that is running little nitrous as well.... not saying my truck is anything as its not much but tends to actually surprise some w/ just a turbo, injectors, intake, exhaust and some nice tuning from jody...

as far as business we have not got a break, w/ st. francis going, morgan county hospital, goodwin plaza apartments downtown, decent size apartment complex up north for retired folks... along w/ some residential here and there...

lol.. thats funny as the kid in the painted up dodge truck said i spun all the way through the interestion and looked like i was coming back.. my buddy has the video if you want to see it stop on by, but if you would like come out this saturday we'll show you what my little pos can do against a modded 12v that is running little nitrous as well.... not saying my truck is anything as its not much but tends to actually surprise some w/ just a turbo, injectors, intake, exhaust and some nice tuning from jody...

as far as business we have not got a break, w/ st. francis going, morgan county hospital, goodwin plaza apartments downtown, decent size apartment complex up north for retired folks... along w/ some residential here and there...

You were coming back because I lifted:hehe:

Well that's good news you're staying busy. I had some major downtime in August, one of my worst months ever.

You were coming back because I lifted:hehe:

Well that's good news you're staying busy. I had some major downtime in August, one of my worst months ever.

lol... agree to disagree but if you would like come out w/ us saturday if it doesnt rain and see if I can keep up w/ a 12v that would take your old truck as like I said before its not only me that seen me run some of these trucks that make more power then yours did and pull them but whatever I dont care I like my truck the way it is...:rockwoot:

Last edited:
i wont deny i have had the thought cross my mind of putting a duramax in a dodge... but then i regained consciousness after i beat the crap outta myself for having that thought, and commenced in beating myself senseless again.

man you cummins guys crack me up. You guys are the biggest babies I have ever heard. If the cummins is such a great motor than why for all of these years has ford still out sold dodge:bang:bang

Its in a Dodge.The Cummins is a heck of a motor and I would love to have one, but the Dodge part is what I dont want.The only way I would do it is if I took a Cummins out of a Dodge to put in my truck. I would put my motor in the dodge just for fun.

lol... agree to disagree but if you would like come out w/ us saturday if it doesnt rain and see if I can keep up w/ a 12v that would take your old truck as like I said before its not only me that seen me run some of these trucks that make more power then yours did and pull them but whatever I dont care I like my truck the way it is...:rockwoot:

LMAO I love bustin' your balls! Who knows what the outcome would have been. I was told by other Cummins guys I raced that my truck was a lot faster than they thought it would be for what I had done to it. I thought it was too, confirmed those thoughts after I put two truck lengths to 70 on a freshly dyno'd in Danville 437hp 6.4 out on US 36 on the way home.

LMAO I love bustin' your balls! Who knows what the outcome would have been. I was told by other Cummins guys I raced that my truck was a lot faster than they thought it would be for what I had done to it. I thought it was too, confirmed those thoughts after I put two truck lengths to 70 on a freshly dyno'd in Danville 437hp 6.4 out on US 36 on the way home.

i know i am just messing w/ ya...lol.. anyways you mean that 6.4 cc dually on 22.5 or 24.5's????

i know i am just messing w/ ya...lol.. anyways you mean that 6.4 cc dually on 22.5 or 24.5's????

Yeah he was on 22.5's. He was giving up a good bit of weight, but I've never tried to use weight as an excuse for winning or losing. A race is a race, IMO.

On a final note...I don't think the international powered dodge could pull a bologna string out of a cats ass...but still worth doing.

since its back to life. The only fundamental reason anyone would swap a powerstroke into a dodge, is to make ford guys feel better when they pass it on the side of the road with a big puddle under it. "Hey Look, One dem cummins broke down finally, take a picture we'll post it on PSN"

However, it would make competition in the pulling world as the truck would make it down the track with both driveshafts

Be kinda different and cool i think and if you were going to you better make it a bad ass motor.

Doesn't the 6.0 Powerstroke Jeep count its a Chrysler Product.

That would be interesting... But it begs the question of WHY? I thought the 6.0 was heavier than the 7.3??? Almost as heavy as a 5.9...

EDIT: almost forgot the entire point... I think it would be funny to put a 7.3 in a dodge.

Who outsells who has nothing to do with engine... More about the truck around it and ADVERTISING... John Deere is the same way, but IMHO (as an AG mechanic) Deere really isn't nearly as good as they seem to think they are. Never really have been, old school IH stuff had them beat before, the Magnums had them beat too, currently I'm not really sure. I don't get to work on anything new enough to really comment as far as comparing them to anything else new. But my dad was the head mechanic at the local Deere Dealer for quite some time and wasn't terribly impressed.

I'm kind of an underdog kinda guy anyway. I'm a big mopar fan anyway, so it really didn't matter that the truck came with a cummins other than I ALWAYS liked the way they sounded. If I see a competitive PSD then I give them props; they either knew what they were doing, or had plenty of money, but mostly it takes both.

BTW sorry bout the tractor rant... But that's what I know most about and I'm kinda nuts about them anyway.

Last edited:
comedian??? lol btw nothing much.. and yes i did lose traction and knew i would as i left 4 black marks all the way through the intersection.. i think that someone has the video of it behind us.. but yes i think if i would have got traction i would have pulled you as i did w/ that other 03 that made 512whp at indy nationals... that is the run i have on video that i need to convert to post on the internet

i was thier i was right behind Adam and yes woody layed down 4 black marks and adam put down 2 black marks

:nos: :tree: :kick: