PRI Convention drag race/dyno Orlando Fla. December 10th

yeah i think were going to make the 15 min trek home fri nite then it's of to the SCT dyno day, on sat. you should put you'r truck on the rollers pete.

My 4 year old has his Christmas Play Saturday at 4. Ill be leaving at 11am Saturday morning to get back.

Scott, finished the season ending event in TX and now on to FL come December! Passed out many flyers in TX for the event and some of the guys are coming down for it - wow! That's a long drive, guess they want warmer weather!

Looking forward to it!

i heard texas was a blast. there is people coming from north Carolina and even Boston, with some fast trucks.

Is there a hotel most are staying at Friday & Saturday night? Hoping to get off from work on Friday evening to attend the drag. Will for sure be there on dyno day. Hope to bring others as well.

Brad

Is there a hotel most are staying at Friday & Saturday night? Hoping to get off from work on Friday evening to attend the drag. Will for sure be there on dyno day. Hope to bring others as well.

Brad

I have been trying to find out Brad. We should all go to the same spot.

ooops, i saw prices from 44.00 a night to 100.00 on that site. just google... cheap hotels near the orange county convention center.

the FCDP ranger will be there with some new goodies and paint. we will probably be running the unlimited class. looking forward to the races......

trying to talk the boss into sending me to the pri show!

it's a great show to network at. we bring copys of our racing portfolio's and talk with potential sponsors for the racing div.

were having a test and tune on nov 12 and were looking for some fast trucks that would like to come out. we will pay you'r way in and give ya a couple of beers after you race for free..... also pat travers band live on stage.

special thanks to the guys at industrial inj, for jumping on board as a big sponsor for this yr's event. more free stuff. when i get more details on all of the sponsors and the cash purses, i will post up a new thread.

skull-new6jpgw300h211.jpg